Author Topic: Betti leaks on boyfriend's shoe  (Read 2364 times)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Betti leaks on boyfriend's shoe
« on: January 02, 2006, 02:18:11 pm »
Betti was nervous during our trip to Portland, OR with all of the new smells and places to go. We stopped by my boyfriend's buddy's house and he has a dog. At the door my bf held Betti's leash and the friend's dog (inside) did not seem too thrilled to have a strange female just barging in like that. (They should be introduced off the property). But we didn't have time for this, so the friend put his dog in a back room. But before any of that, Betti was so nervous about everything that morning. She'd already hid behind mommy in the chair, shaking in fright for twenty minutes over the sudden entrance into the house of someone she did not really know well. So, now she is huddled in the doorway of yet another strange house and SQUIRT! SQUIRT! she urinates on my boyfriend's shoe. He took it in glee, laughing and treating it like a funny occurrence, then later telling his friends about it on the phone.

To top it off, Betti refused to eat anything the entire evening before and that day, too, so of course she also wouldn't poop ---- until we were all in the kitchen at the friend's house and she was in the living room and we came around the corner to find the largest Kielbasa I'd ever seen come out of her poop-hole.

My, my Betti! Shame on you!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 02:20:36 pm by moonlitcroatia »
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

Re: Betti leaks on boyfriend's shoe
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 02:20:14 pm »
LOL. Poor Betti.  How else are you going to "express" yourself and your uncertainty? 

Offline VdogLover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 02:46:45 pm »
I'm sorry to hear Betti is so nervous when out of her own environment but I must say any boyfriend who has that type of reaction to being peed on is one you should not let go...Marry this one...lol

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 03:39:15 pm »
I'm sorry to hear Betti is so nervous when out of her own environment but I must say any boyfriend who has that type of reaction to being peed on is one you should not let go...Marry this one...lol
No Kidding...he's a keeper!