Author Topic: Who is the big dog of the house  (Read 5989 times)

Blair

Who is the big dog of the house
« on: October 05, 2005, 12:58:40 pm »
I always thought Mr. Grey was the big dog of the house but Im not so sure after tonight

And the whole time Diesel and Grey were playing, this was what Zeus was doing LOL

He is such an easy going dog

Anakalia

Re: Who is the big dog of the house
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 01:06:52 pm »
HAHAHAHAAA!!!  That is so friggin funny!!  That first pic is the best Diesel is vicious!!  lol  And Zeus looks like he's just taking it all in!  Too CUTE!

Andi

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 01:24:27 pm »
That is sooo funny.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 03:28:49 pm »
hey blair - I was going to ask you if the big doggies and your mojo really get along?  Mine really don't want anyhting to do with Willow and they do a lot of snapping and snarling.  I can't tell if they are serious or not.  I think they are just really intimidated by Willow's size.  Any suggestions about getting them to get along better?

Blair

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 10:26:39 pm »
They are actually playing in the pictures. Diesel was sitting there barking at Grey to play with him for like 5 minutes before he got Grey to play. Its more of Diesel playing with Grey, cause all Grey does is put his head down low and just swing it around a little for Diesel to chase it LOL. I relly have no suggestions cause my boys have gotten a long since the beginning. Diesel is just an odd ball, I guess :D. He isnt like other Chihuahuas Ive seen, he loves everyone and never had a problem with other dogs. The only problem I have is Diesel wants to play with them too much, and well Zeus and Grey are lazy, so poor Diesel has to bug the crap out of them before they will play with him LOL

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2005, 11:39:32 pm »
For a little guy, Diesel is just sssoooooo CUTE!

Congrats to you for the great realtionship your pups share with each other. I don't have any tiny guys, but my Brother brings over his two Chihuahuas a lot, and everyone except Bandit gets along great! Bandit has some serious butt-sniffing issues, and won't allow any dog within 12 inches of his hind end. (which just annoys the heck out of my boys, because they so rarely see anything that small, they just HAVE to check it out, right?!) Of course, I'm quite certain that Apollo has got that figured out, and just does it to annoy the little yapper so that he can make fun of his bark. Bandit will bark, and then Apollo will let loose with one of his and darn near knock the little squirt over.  :D
Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA

Icerotti

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2005, 11:43:29 pm »
he..he..that is way too cute Blair. Zeus looks like""well, is really worth all that engery to get up and get involved....no pe don't think so"...he..he
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 12:02:21 am by Icerotti »

Blair

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2005, 11:46:24 pm »
he..he..that is way too cute Blair. Zeus looks like""well, is really worth all that engery to get up and get involed....nop e don't think so"...he..he

Wow you really know Zeus LOL :D

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2005, 11:55:42 pm »
 ;D Really funny stuff!!!   I don't get Chihuahuas, just about every single one I have ever been around is either yapping or trembling.   Mr. Grey could make such quick work of that Rat-Dog.  Thanks to Paris Hilton, those dogs are Tres-Chic now, I see so many Marin women walking around with those dogs in their arms.   What's the POINT?!!  To each his own I guess....  :-X
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Blair

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2005, 11:57:32 pm »
Diesel says he can kick those "chihuahuas" arse. Im not a Chihuahua fan either, but I love my Diesel. I guess being raised with 2 big dogs, he thinks he is one, doesnt act like other Chis I met.

smohr

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2005, 08:05:37 am »
How cute to see big and small dogs playing friendly together.  Diesel is the Alpha I assume... Ha! ::)

henrysmomma

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2005, 08:15:58 am »
Ha Ha! It's like that in my house too. My two chis run the place...unfort unately Henry now thinks he's a chi.... ::)

Blair

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2005, 08:27:27 am »
How cute to see big and small dogs playing friendly together.  Diesel is the Alpha I assume... Ha! ::)

Yes very much so LOL Everyone gets along great but Diesel is in charge of the big guys  ::) Diesel always barks to let us know when one of them moves  :-\ Thankfully with my boys, it isnt too often, hehehe

Offline BABY HUEY

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2005, 08:50:10 am »
My neo, Louie is so good natured.  He even wants to play with flies!  My boyfriend has a toy fox terrier that snaps at Louie all the time.  Louie just thinks its an invitation to play, but the Pezzio (the toy fox) gets really mad..yap yap yap yap.  I'm not sure they will ever get along like best buddies.  After a little while Pezzio tolerates louie, but anytime Lou moves, Pezzio is on the bark.

Offline RedyreRottweilers

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Redyre Rottweilers
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2005, 08:53:38 am »

Well, in my house, *I* am the big dog. ;)

Next in line is Fenja, then Dess, and Penny is on the bottom.

;)
Redyre Rottweilers
redyre@carolina.rr.com
No part of this message may be forwarded without my permission.