Author Topic: take your Puppy to work days?  (Read 7103 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: take your Puppy to work days?
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2005, 01:00:50 pm »
They tend to get lost in the maze of cubes, don't they.  Then the next morning people get mad cuz they sat in a wet spot...or something under the desk just doesn't smell quite right. 

GR8DAME

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2005, 01:04:31 pm »
Poodles= Lap-sized puntable objects ::) Sorry, my big dog preferences are showing.
Stella

Jen

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2005, 01:17:48 pm »
Yeah I did want to punt that poodle!   Thunder hates little dogs now!  If someone walks by our house with a little dog Thunders goes WILD.  I am a big believer in socializing my dogs but as my vet said you have to really watch who they socialize with!  Yes and you are right that poodle just peed the carpet or ate it which ever he felt like!  He would bite and snip at everyone and the owner thought it was so cute! >:(

Jen

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2005, 01:53:54 pm »
I wasn't going to say it outloud.  :)  I have never prefered poodles myself either.  Yippy and snippy

Jen

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2005, 09:10:33 am »
Actually what I should have said was I wanted to knock his owners into next week!  The dog was raised with owners who thought his snippy attitude was sooooo cute :-\ >:(  Since then they have had grandchildren so we will see how long they think a biting, jealous, snippy poodle is cute ;)