Author Topic: A few really BIG paws like to join the fun  (Read 9463 times)

BabsT

Re: A few really BIG paws like to join the fun
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2005, 09:37:14 pm »
Mini Caucasians...l ittle lap ones LMAO

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2005, 10:11:10 pm »
Wow! You do fit right in Yelena. You have beautiful dogs!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2005, 10:38:35 pm »
Hello & welcome you & your pack to BPO!!!...Your dogs are gorgeous!!...I am so in love with the breed ever since Babs got her "little" girl!!!...My name is Chelle & I live with 2 Great Pyrenees...Sam son turned 1 in July & Pippin will be 8 months old on the 19th of this month...I hope you will enjoy your time here with us!!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2005, 10:43:45 pm »
Amazing, amazing dogs!  And how fun that they get to come in the house and lounge with you!   They are gorgeous...and the "cockroach" is a riot!  How does she do with all of them?

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2005, 10:53:39 pm »
Oh I absolutely LOVE your pics.  Caucasians are one of the breeds I have looked into getting down the road.  I have quite a bit more research to do, but the more I find out, the more I love them.

Your little cockroach doens't seem to mind she's surrounded by giants........ ......lol  :D

Offline YelenaLevitina

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Looove those BIG furballs
    • View Profile
    • Caucasian Legend
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2005, 11:26:50 pm »
Little cockroach used to rule this joint. LOL
Big doggies were just stunned and pretty much did what she wanted. She knew just what to do and how to handle them. Sometimes one of the giants started chaising her, she would run for a bit, than shrply turn around stand up on her hing legs and jump in a face of the Caucasian, hugging the big muzzle with her front paws and confusing the heck out of the big dog. LOL

I miss her. Sadly, she was a true terrier - liked to escape the house and hunt mice and other little prey in the woods, especially after dark (she always brought me little corpses. :(

We live in the middle of our 20 acres parcel, surrounded by another 150 acres of someone else's wooded land. One day (a couple of month ago), after everyone had their supper and was inside for the night, she slipped out through the doggy door, crolled under the fence and went hunting. Something got her in the woods, coyotee maybe. All the dogs went frantic and I went out to call her back and immediately heard her scream. She ran home in shock, but had to be put down since her spine was broken in two places.

I since changed the fence around the house - now even 2lb cockroach can not get out and thinking about getting a couple of these little "things". Still afraid and not sure if I can keep them safe around here. It was heart breaking to loose her.

Offline sarnewfie

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • HarborWinds Newfoundlands and Stain Glass
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2005, 11:47:20 pm »
wow
what gorgous dogs, and so sorry about the little one.
what fun memories you have of her though, the little ones normally rule no matter the size of the big guys! LOL
Photography by Christine
http://harborwinds.fototime.com/PHOTOS FOR ORDERS

HarborWinds Newfoundlands&Search and Rescue
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Haven/4505