Author Topic: help please  (Read 7569 times)

Offline Heighway

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Webster at 8 months
    • View Profile
Re: help please
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2005, 04:05:54 am »
that is pretty much what the vet told me today.  He said Webster has me trained....hah aha.... Looks like we are all in for a few sleepless nights.   Thanks for the help everyone.
Karen

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re:We Need To Clean Out Our Crate's,Only,for Sleeping,No Bone's!in,Side!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2005, 10:31:03 pm »
:-*Hello!!What a Cutie!!! :-*We,Have Two saint's one 10,mo,one almost 4,mo! and they both have been Trained in a Craite The Large one IT is the Best way,She is next to my bed,she sleep's at 9,oo p.m, get;s up at 6,oo eat,good,you would want to know what they eat,never bite, :Dso if a puppy is chewing toasted Bagel's really toated just a little butter,affer meal's ;D stop the biteing,one more thing Frozen ice,good Gum's!! :-*One thing i have learned thing's dog's need to EaT!!! Don't BE Afaid To Feed Them!! you don't want a thin Saint or or any Large Dog,Also they need Rest and that is why the Crate is good you need to put him in let him Sleep, He Will not Grow if he Does not get Enough of it,Also do not Listen to what the book's say you keep feeding,Three,Time's a Day!!Till they are At Least one year Old!!!o.k,!! :DKeep Her in the Crate she is Safe!! that is what peaple Don't get!! ;)Better Be Safe then Sorry!!And All that Stuff,about oh that so bad Sleeping in a Crate!! No that is Where My Dog is SafE!! And No Bone's in there There  ;)the other day someone told me her German Shp,puppy Craked three teeth on a Bone in Crate!!!! So we Should Be Whare of What is in the Crate!!this is Important you never know you leave and you puppy choke,on one or lke this dog mess up 3 teeth,  ;DI want everyone teeth to look like this!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
I just thought of one thing that it could be my maggie had a Blatter infection! at that age,! so she had a hard time  ;)so check, her or him uriun,o,k, at that age they should sleep all night, ;)Reg feed at 6,00 snack 7,00, last water 8,00 you need a routine!!and Stick to it Go get a Large Crate!! I'm mean the Bigest!!! One!! Put it Next, To your Bed if she get,up be 5,00 am just Shake it and say ShEEEEEEEEEE Go Back to Sleep Baby!!! Very Sofly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*i hope I Helped you love marylee please let me know molly maggie!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2005, 11:14:15 pm »
Also,early morning sample,get her used to naping in the crate day time,what i mean in morning 6,am is a good time to get  up,but try to sleep 10-6 in the mor,then take out right away,when she come in,give her water play then she want's to go out again,this is a training prases! then u can feed her,then back out!! then in know if she is ready for a nap that would time for the crate!so she could get use to it! We put molly & maggie in one as soon as we bought them Home The Word IS safe place!!!!! email me any time!! waffles717@yahoo.com

Icerotti

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2005, 11:19:31 pm »
Farley had a hard time getting use to his crate at first. I found just putting a radio station on very  low by his crate for the night and even in the day time. He seemed to settle down and sleep in longer intervals. Eventually the need for it was eliminated. I think he just liked to hear the voices-made him feel he was not alll alone.
Good Luck ;D

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: help please also He could be So Hungery!!!that is Why He is Cry?????
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2005, 11:23:40 pm »
;)Oh I would fill this baby up so Quick How Much Does he Weigh?That Could be it You may have to hand feed him till he get;s more meet on him!!! molly is 4 mo,she she 60 pounds so what does he weigh? :-*they need to eat,Please I would fill him for one week he would be sleeping all night!!! just tell me what you are feeding him please i will help you!!!!! marylee!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)