Author Topic: Hi New Here, Ices Dad  (Read 56837 times)

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Hi New Here, Ices Dad
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2005, 01:21:17 pm »
Boy, I'll tell you, Ice is really getting to be a character  :D When I get on the Computer, he'll bring all his toys into this room, then he'll chew on one for awhile then to another, when he gets bored he'll come over and see what I'm doing! He puts his head under my arm, or brings his toys to me one ayt a time and puts them in my lap, if all else fails he lays his head in my lap and just looks up at me! He  is such a lover! Then he goes for broke  he tucks his neck over my arm and pulls my arm off the key board! lol he's a trip and we love him more than anything! Does any others do this? just us here, Ice and Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2005, 01:23:10 pm »
Believe me He Gets Lots of Lovin Too :o) Always, Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2005, 01:24:59 pm »
Hee hee, Ice sounds like such a cutie! 

Ranger does a lot of the same things - he HATES when I am on the computer for too long, because I am supposed to pay attention to him!  He will bring toys, flop down on my feet, push his head into my arm, and nudge the computer....  grunting and moaning and complaining the whole time.

I can't even tell you how many times I have been in chat, and everyone has just seem me suddenly disapear after saying "I gotta go, Ranger is driving me crazy."!!   ;D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2005, 01:34:37 pm »
Yep. know just how you feel, They are definitely persistant! lol Gotta love Them Though! Take Care, Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2005, 01:43:58 pm »
Great looking dog!  All of my animals (2 Papillons, one Great Pyrenees, 2 cats) hate it when I'm on the computer...or reading..or drawing...or doing anything that takes my full attention away from them!  Right now, I have a cat and a dog shoving my hands away from the keyboard!  Good excuse for any mis-spellings though!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

GR8DAME

« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2005, 03:06:06 pm »
Strider goes for broke and just crawls in my lap. Or as much of him as will fit.
Stella

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2005, 05:15:19 pm »
Glad to hear from people again, i got some New Pics of Ice I'll Post Later :o) Take Care All, Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline BellaRoosMom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2006, 10:29:44 pm »
Bella Roo does the same thing!  She'll come into the computer room and it doesn't matter if I've been in here 5 seconds or 5 hours!  She heads right for my elbow, gives it a heave up, and she's in the pettin zone!  She knows that I'm a sucker for paying every minute of attention I have to her, Boomer and our kitty Fatty Fat Cat.  Boomer knows that when I head for the office it's time to warm mommas toes.  He comes in, ducks under the table (instead of a puter desk), and curls up at my feet.  He loves just being near me!

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2006, 03:10:09 am »
Ice at 1 year old :o)
Lots bigger now will have to get some new ones :o) He's 17 months now
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2006, 10:32:54 am »
Well Tina,
Now daddy just gets a smaller End and Ice gets the rest of a 9 ft. couch lol, He just seems to keep growing! Its amazing, his overall length is really growing! Don't tell ice he's growing up! He is still all pup :-X Still playing all the time!  Thats good Though  :D Just more to love!
Hows Jack doing? Any new pics? Take Care, Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2006, 11:06:53 am »
Question? How do I go about Resizing a Pic to be able to post it here? Any Help would be greatly Appreciated? I took some new ones of Ice but they are to big to post :o( Thanks, Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2006, 11:44:30 am »
Hey we got a New one of Ice! I Think he's Growing alittle? You Tell me?
Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2006, 11:48:03 am »
Question? How do I go about Resizing a Pic to be able to post it here? Any Help would be greatly Appreciated? I took some new ones of Ice but they are to big to post :o( Thanks, Ices Dad
I take it you got your pics resized?  If not ... let me know ... I have "intructions" saved.

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2006, 11:53:36 am »
Thanks anyway :o) I went to a Free Site and did it myself :o) Take Care, Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2006, 12:42:17 am »
Wow, Ice looks great!  He is becoming such a big, handsome boy!  It looks like he's claimed that couch all for himself! ;D