Author Topic: Hey Gypsy....  (Read 2496 times)

Anakalia

Hey Gypsy....
« on: October 08, 2005, 03:08:08 am »
Do you like this avatar better than the other one? LMAO!!  This one shows you how psycho he really is! ;D

Andi

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Hey Gypsy....
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 04:24:47 am »
I am getting the box with the red x where your picture should be...I get that alot...I wonder why?...I'll try again later but I can't hardly wait because I was still laughing whenever I saw the last one!

henrysmomma

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 04:41:45 am »
I can see it too! LOL I'm here at work laughing at my computer...the patients are begining to think I'm nuts... 8)

Rose

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 04:54:32 am »
I can see it and it is big time psycho!
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 07:33:13 am »
I'm still getting the dreaded red x...I am getting it on about 1/2 of the avatars & have been since Michael switched the format of the discussion boards...Anyon e know how to fix that?

GR8DAME

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 11:01:02 am »
I'm too computer ignorant to know haw to fix it, Chelle. Sorry.
However, I will say that the new avatar is hilarious! And his eyes still look slightly crossed. ;D
Stella

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 12:56:01 pm »
Chelle, I'm sorry you can't see it.... makes me sad.  :'(  I think this is the best psycho pic of him I've ever taken and you can't even see it!  DANG IT! 

Yeah my boy may be crosseyed who knows, I've had people tell me it's cause the color of his eyes, kinda makes him look weird.  But he's my baby! ;D

Andi

Anakalia

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 02:04:47 pm »
Well, Tony and I just checked and Koby does seem to be crosseyed.  We had to evaluate him closely and he probably was thinking, "What the heck are you two staring at me for?" I think it has to do with the shape of his head and the distance between his two eyes makes him look that way.  I've never really thought about it before, but it adds to his "uniqueness". lol  I just wonder if he see's 1 mommy or 2? LMAO!! ;D

Andi

GR8DAME

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 08:45:00 pm »
Illusion of crossed eyes or not, he is still the most beautiful blue dane I have ever seen. (My apologies to everone else out there with a blue, in advance) And his personality that comes through your posts and avatars  makes him even more unique.
Stella

Anakalia

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2005, 05:42:12 am »
AWW!  Thank you so much, Stella.  I really appreciate your comments. ;D

Andi