Author Topic: Lazy Lady  (Read 3769 times)

lins_saving_grace

Lazy Lady
« on: October 09, 2005, 08:32:51 pm »
Maybe if I lean hard enough the couch will push me over
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 08:45:00 pm by lins_saving_grace »

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: Lazy Lady
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 11:31:21 pm »
I think rotties have an aesthetic appeal due to the structure of their faces.  I know that humans have used eugenics to breed dogs to have specific traits and one of those "creations" is the puppylike dog.  This puppylike quality is said to cause us humans to go all goo-goo, which I think is true.

I see that in my rotties, particularly Betti.  Greta simply has an endearing face and an aloofness that makes her attention something that is measured  and, therefore, hard to come-by.  Makes me appreciate it even more.  But the look in Betti's big eyes and the way they are set on her puppylike bubble head with her cute furry snout...it's just adorable.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline lilysmom

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 12:56:42 am »
I know raven is a shep/rott mix, but she definitely has the rottie face.  That's why she get's her own way all the time.  This is Raven with her best friend Max.  I think the faces look very similar even though Raven is a mix.  Any thoughts??

When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 12:59:25 am »
I know raven is a shep/rott mix, but she definitely has the rottie face.  That's why she get's her own way all the time.  This is Raven with her best friend Max.  I think the faces look very similar even though Raven is a mix.  Any thoughts??

I think her head looks like a rotts. Especially the way she holds her ears in that picture. She ia a cutie ;D

Offline lilysmom

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 05:21:17 pm »
Thank you.  I think she's pretty cute too.  I see the shep and the rottie in her a lot.  But I like to mention to everyone that she's rottie.  They all think Pit for some reason.  Anyway, I hope to own a rottie boy as beautiful as some as the ones I see here some day.  At the rate I'm going, I'll have to start a zoo soon. lol. :D
When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 09:22:45 pm »
She holding the couch up, thats all... she doesn't want it to run away.

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2005, 05:49:17 am »
Cute pictures, and Raven's face does look like a rotti to me.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline Lorena

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 11:51:11 am »
I love Lady's pict!!! I love your girls...
By the way...talking about lazy rotties...here's Gordo..on the couch! Now that he found the perfect spot to take a nap...where are we going to sit and wacht TV? I can't push a 130 pound dog!  ???  Heeeeeeeeeeelp!!!
~Lorena~

Icerotti

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2005, 11:18:47 pm »
LOL Gordo. At least he could have moved to one end or the other ;)

Anakalia

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2005, 12:52:34 am »
Is Lady ok?  I've never seen her lounge so much! LOL  J/K She's still adorable!!

Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2005, 10:19:07 pm »
I love Lady's pict!!! I love your girls...
By the way...talking about lazy rotties...here's Gordo..on the couch! Now that he found the perfect spot to take a nap...where are we going to sit and wacht TV? I can't push a 130 pound dog!  ???  Heeeeeeeeeeelp!!!

thanks!  Lady is a lazy bug! 
I can't push either of my girls now either.  I just leave sleeping dogs lie! :)  not much point in arguing