Author Topic: My little Grace Grace  (Read 4576 times)

lins_saving_grace

My little Grace Grace
« on: October 09, 2005, 08:48:18 pm »
She's my baby...

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: My little Grace Grace
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 11:31:37 pm »
What a pretty girl!  I love her expression--she looks like she's waiting for you to do something.  Maybe a treat?   ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 11:33:46 pm »
What a pretty girl!  I love her expression--she looks like she's waiting for you to do something.  Maybe a treat?   ;)
She's waiting for me to limp into the kitchen and get her what's on the counter (dinner)...or get her off the counter when she jumps on it after I turn my back.  She loves the kitchen and laying in front of the fridge. 

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2005, 11:37:33 pm »
Hehe!  They're always hoping for something!  :D I hope you don't have to wear your brace for too long--that sucks!  It must be really painful though.  :(

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2005, 11:39:45 pm »
Hehe!  They're always hoping for something!  :D I hope you don't have to wear your brace for too long--that sucks!  It must be really painful though.  :(
sad thing is she always gets something.
I'll only be a gimp for a month or so.  I go see the orthopedic doctor Thursday.  It's a numb stingy kind of pain that I can bear.  It's more of an inconvenience.   :-\  but it could have been a lot worse.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 11:40:22 pm by lins_saving_grace »

Blair

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 03:27:53 am »
I love seeing pictures of your girls, and she does Zeus  ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2005, 03:28:15 am »
thank you!  She's my little stinker.  :)  I'm resting my knee as best as I can.  I can't sit still very long at all. 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 05:13:50 am »
Betti is also a kitchen counter thief.  I brought home some Viactive with vitamin K and put it up where I thought it would be safe.  I awoke in the middle of the night to the shuffle-shuffle of a plastic bag and came out to find the Viactive cannister in the back living room, candies all over, with about three or four extremely carefully flattened out wrappers on the floor - not a tooth mark on them, but the candy was missing.

Then, last night, Greta woke me up in the middle of the night...sound the alarm! Sound the alarm! So, I went out to check what was going on and, sure enough, there was my bf's bread bag next to a pile of "crust only" on the doggie bed.  She also had a lighter laying there and when I fired it up she wanted nothing to do with it.  Silly thing!  Funny how she chose to only eat the center of the bread.  They are so funny.  I can't get mad about it.  Besides, she's probably constipated now and that's punishment enough.  At least she does not swallow nails like Greta did.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2005, 05:31:32 am »
I always love seeing pictures of your girls lins  ;D They are so beautiful

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2005, 12:07:19 am »
Betti is also a kitchen counter thief.  I brought home some Viactive with vitamin K and put it up where I thought it would be safe.  I awoke in the middle of the night to the shuffle-shuffle of a plastic bag and came out to find the Viactive cannister in the back living room, candies all over, with about three or four extremely carefully flattened out wrappers on the floor - not a tooth mark on them, but the candy was missing.

Then, last night, Greta woke me up in the middle of the night...sound the alarm! Sound the alarm! So, I went out to check what was going on and, sure enough, there was my bf's bread bag next to a pile of "crust only" on the doggie bed.  She also had a lighter laying there and when I fired it up she wanted nothing to do with it.  Silly thing!  Funny how she chose to only eat the center of the bread.  They are so funny.  I can't get mad about it.  Besides, she's probably constipated now and that's punishment enough.  At least she does not swallow nails like Greta did.

That is odd that she would peel off the crusts.  Just like a kid and her pbj sandwich! 
You have the greatest stories!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2005, 12:07:48 am »
I always love seeing pictures of your girls lins  ;D They are so beautiful

Nina

thank you!!!!!! :)  ;D

Anakalia

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2005, 04:42:48 am »
AWWWWW!!  Cute pics!  You know I love your girls, they're both so beautiful!  And I'm super jealous of your wood floors, I love the color.  They must be so easy to clean!

Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2005, 04:49:53 am »
AWWWWW!!  Cute pics!  You know I love your girls, they're both so beautiful!  And I'm super jealous of your wood floors, I love the color.  They must be so easy to clean!

Andi
Thanks!   
I love my wood floors.  It brightens up the house a lot.  But the bowl drippage is a pain to keep off the floor.  as soon as I wipe up one puddle to keep the floor from getting damaged they make another lake across the kitchen to wipe up.  I could spend all night following them around with a towel.    :)

Icerotti

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2005, 04:52:53 am »
Aw Grace and Lady cute as ever ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D