Author Topic: add a cat to that list  (Read 2320 times)

Offline 4dogmom

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
add a cat to that list
« on: October 12, 2005, 03:40:52 am »
I am such a good mom, or I am crazy. :o
When my son's house caught fire, I said sure come home, re group. Bring the dogs, all will be fine. Keep in mind ALL BIG DOGS, 3 bedroom ranch. but it will work.  I just woke up and found out I have a cat in the basement. OK so it was his cat, and it got out during the fire, I thought it was a goner. Nope. he brought it home.  He is so much like his mother. Oh did I add that he also brought 3 very large fish? oscars? yep. still waiting to see if he has a bird somewhere.  Thanks for listening to the crazy lady.lol
Sophia (dane)
Shyla (dane)
Tyosn (pit)
Neno (pit)

Kiahpyr

Re: add a cat to that list
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 03:43:13 am »
You're an angel for taking in your son and his family. How does your dogs like the cat? I have three cats. It gets very exciting when the dog wants to play and act like the cats. Good Luck!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 03:43:39 am by Tajsa »

Offline 4dogmom

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 03:52:56 am »
well I don't know yet. Of course his dogs are fine with it. And I know my daughters 2 pits are fine with it because they visit alot. But my 2 danes have never seen a cat. I think my rescue 9mo. old might chase it and hurt it, my 3yr old ????? don't know if she would play with it or just walk away. Not ready to find out yet. The cat is scared to death, has been outside since last thursday, so I won't try to introduce them anytime soon. This is just getting so out of control. But I'm loving it.
Sophia (dane)
Shyla (dane)
Tyosn (pit)
Neno (pit)

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 04:03:07 am »
Well you're a great mom!  ;D ( Doing just what moms are supposed to do...sometimes a rare thing these days.)

And you can always put up a sign and charge admission. ;)

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 05:16:47 am »
What a great thing for you to do. Best of Luck with a full house ;) ;D