Author Topic: I am sorry if I offended someone  (Read 23203 times)

ann

Re: I am sorry if I offended someone
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2005, 04:41:01 am »

i was not going to reply to any of this stuff, but i have to say as a former member and a new member i am shocked ....everyone needs to chill and agree to disagree..

ann

Offline lilysmom

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2005, 04:59:44 am »
Moderators...Moderate!

They do not pick sides depending on likes and dislikes, they do not decide IF someone is offended or not, they do not randomly remove people because of a conspiracy to "get rid of someone", they do not just "take one or two or three" members "word for it"...they are sent links to the site members finds "offending"  and review it.  They do not judge that person based on their post, nor base the complaints they receive on what a member may or may not contibute to the site.

I read this, then I read this,

We’ve had several complaints about your responses, or the way in which you respond to posts. We’ve even had members leave.......
Note: I have not seen the posts… I’m responding from the large number of complaints.

So which is it?  Are they taking the word of the complainers as they claim in the email, or are they researching the complaints?

I think the thing that has everyone involved so upset in this matter is that nothing has been done to back up the complaints or resolve the individual's request for proof.  Maybe if that was done, this subject would finally go away.
When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
Re: I am sorry if I offended... ZZZZZZZZzzzzz!
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2005, 05:23:03 am »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz!!! No offense folks, but this is old and boring.  I'd love to read some more posts about your doggies, Please! - ZZZZZZZZzzzzz. ......
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 05:24:28 am by Newf Lover »
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2005, 05:26:59 am »
More than enough has been said about this topic. Respect the board and the members on it please. Any other comments or questions on this topic can be addressed to your moderators from here on. Thank you!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.