Author Topic: Pictures of the other critters  (Read 11326 times)

Spook

Pictures of the other critters
« on: October 10, 2005, 12:42:35 pm »
Hiya Everyone,

Well ..was trying to get more puppy pictures tonight but nobody wanted to stay still. I took kitty pictures instead so thought i'd share.

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Pictures of the other critters
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 12:55:54 pm »
They are purrfect! :) I have 8 house cats of my own...2 house bunnies & a guinea pig princess...I am on my way to bed but I will post pics of my zoo tomorrow on this thread! ;D

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 01:13:15 pm »
Oooh, I love the pics.  I've been waiting to get a cat for over 7 yrs (for those of you who don't know, Keiko was supposed to be a cat.........lo l)

Is that one a bengal?  Or perhaps an ocicat?  I love that last one........... ..very ragdoll looking.  Beautiful.

Offline jens2danes

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dutchess & Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 06:47:36 pm »
Your cats are all beautiful.What kind is the one in the box?I will try to post some of mine too.Jen and danes

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 10:13:16 pm »
Jen, that first picture is ADORABLE!! That's definitely a photo contest winner waiting to happen!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 10:18:01 pm »
WOW!!  I LOVE cats and your's are gorgeous!!  Unfortunately, I lost my Missy a few months ago so I no longer have a cat, and I MISS having a cat around soooooo much, fluffy fur, the purring!  Thanks so much for sharing these pics they're great!!  Do I see a Ragdoll?  Here's my Missy.  She looks psycho in these pics, but really all my animals I've ever had have been crazy.

Andi

Spook

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 02:02:15 am »
Hiya everyone!

Ardan is a MaineCoon Mix that we adopted from the local shelter.
Noah the big blue blob in the cat tree is a persian mutt that we adopted from feral kitten rescue. He was 4wks old and could fit in the palm of my hand.. now he is closer to 18lbs.
Koby is a purebred bengal we adopted from a breeder when he was 14wks. She had unexpected health problems and had to find homes for most of her cats.
Matt, the kitty in the box is a Balinese. His full name is "Matt the bat eared brat cat." he is from a 3 times international grand champion daddy and we are very proud of him even tho we do not show cats. I waited several years to get matty he's my perfect kitty..  Since i was getting Matt tho my hubby decided that was not fair. So he went out and bought Theo.. the blue pointed ragdoll cause he likes the big fluffy ones. Funny thing tho, Theo likes me more than my Hubby and Matty doesn't like either of us all that much but spends all his time with koby! Koby doesn't like matty and spends most of his time trying to get away from him.

~Beth

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2005, 02:07:38 am »
That's so cool Cindy.. All your animals are "brindle" except Bobo!  lol

BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2005, 02:59:40 am »
Here are my other animals. I have 3 cats, 2 females Mookey the momma cat (mostly all grey) & Jazmin the baby(white belly) and 1 male Flash the daddy cat (white blaze on nose). He's a sissy, afraid of everything and hates the dog. The 2 females are in the front and Flash is the cat in the back of the picture. My two bearded dragons Anubis & Siris are both male.

Offline Kirsten

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2005, 03:20:30 am »
i think we need more non cat critters..... i will have to post mine when i get home!

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2005, 03:30:12 am »
Here is my cat Jolene. She is the queen of the house. She hates other cats but loves dogs. She is an odd ball. Dilbert is quite taken by her, he is her protector. Always checking up on her, cleaning her ect.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2005, 06:59:27 am »
Great pics.. Here are my fur kids and not so furry ;D

Ty and baby pig
Fat Sassy cat she hates everyone

Shadow the physco cat

Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2005, 07:33:27 am »
That's Mudd Pie.  Or should I say Pork Chop  ::)
Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2005, 08:08:13 am »
Old man Colin, he's 13 and addicted to tiny boxes!

My baby, Poppy. He sadly disapeared last week and I have yet to find him. I've had him since he was a newborn.

Lily, sweet girl. We found her after she had been hit by a car.

Sugar Cane, my brother's girlfriend's aunt was going to throw him out because she didn't want him anymore.

Remember when my dog "ran away" and I was out looking for him? Well this is what I found!

His name is October.

My gorgeous girl, Keeley. Long story short she was given to me to die and I've had her for a year now!

Gordo, his owner thought he'd be lonely since his mate died, so she gave him to me.

Beautiful Sunny girl. Extremely shy but sweet! Wasn't out of her cage for years as her owner was paralized and her caretaker was scared of her.

Paulie we found him, I think someone purposely let him go because he is demon spawn!! Eh we love him anyways(sometimes atleast)

Melvin. My uncle won him at a fair, got bored with him and gave him to me!

Squishy my guinea pig. Someone was giving him away while I was on vacation in Texas, hehe I carried him all the way home!

With long hair, sadly I cut it now

My RB horse, Sis. She passed away last year at the age of 30. She was the horse I had learned to ride on.

The horse I ride now, Dot.

Wow thinking about horses reminds me of a funny story! ;D Nicole.... Love ya!

My min pin, Roxie.

My min. poodle, Alex. He came from a puppy mill, and our min dashchund Marty.

Ok that's all the other pets and I'm sure Maggie got snuck in there too! Sorry for posting so many.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2005, 11:14:05 am »
I want to play too.. we have a zoo here also :)

Here's Cookie Monster:

This is Beaker in his Towlie after a bath:

Patches the corpulent(sorry.. the beautiful):

Clara - The Boss:

Some of our watery pets:

Gratitous Bava Picture (Just cause he's our boy):

« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 11:15:41 am by brandon »
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”