Author Topic: Pictures of the other critters  (Read 11327 times)

Offline LoveMySiberian

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Barks 'N Bites Pet Sitting and Day Care
Re: Pictures of the other critters
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 11:27:53 am »
I used to have so many critters, including snakes, lizards, birds, hamsters, mice, etc etc. Right now, other than Taz, I have a 1 year old male Ferret named Stitch  :D
Jackie
Taz's Mom

Offline jens2danes

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dutchess & Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2005, 11:33:32 am »
Thank you, the kittens just love our beagle Copper.He loves them too.When he goes out the run to him.LOL Jen

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2005, 01:41:27 pm »
OMG Brandon,  I love those fish.  I've always wanted a salt water tank, but have heard they are very hard to keep and take care of.

Well, I don't have pics of all our past critters, but here are present and past favs.

1) My fav pic of Lacy, my cockatiel.  She's the old lady of the house at 12+ yrs.

2) I'm proud of this pic........... the first one of Gunther and Lacy........I have many of Keiko w/her, but until now she would always fly away when on Gunther.

3) My Marble kitty.  She was my soul mate, and in her very short life, brought much happiness to me.  I've been keeping my eye out for an exact match so I can name it Junior.

4) The family cat Lancelot, but we all called him Pud (rhymes w/stood..........short for Puddy tat)

5)  My horse Pepper

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2005, 01:45:59 pm »
Okay, had to add some more.   ;D  ;D

1)  My mom's two kittens that stayed at my house while the one's broken leg healed.  Tango w/the broken leg, and Cash (now named Puntins).

2)  My favorite pic of Cash.......... ....I miss them sooo much (I almost asked my mom if I could keep Cash, but I was the one that gave them to her for her birthday, so I thought that probably wouldn't be such a good idea.........l ol)

3)  My favorite pic of Tango

4)  Another fav pic of Cash.......... .....loved to sit on people like this

5)  Charlie, the white handed gibbon........ ..........okay , so he was never my pet, but he was pretty darn cool until he went senile and tried to bite everyone.    :-\

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2005, 09:30:45 pm »
I want to play too.. we have a zoo here also :)

Here's Cookie Monster

YOU HAVE A MACAW TOO???

Cookie has been with us approx 6 years or so, he's a turd at times but we love him anyways.  He started calling bava's name the day we brought bava home, he's very curious about him.

Lovemysyberian, your ferret looks real comfortable in that chair, like a little person. Thats a cute pic.

Saltwater tanks aren't that bad really, I started with a 10 gallon wal-mart tank, and a hang on the back filter, didn't spend much money, had a blast and learned a lot.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Anakalia

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2005, 09:59:04 pm »
Everyone's animals are awesome!  I've always wanted a horse, but I'll never get one. lol  We have a 2 pet rule at our house, made by the stuffy significant other, which he has also informed me that after these pets NO MORE. :'(  So I try to keep telling myself that most people only have 1 pet or no pets, I should feel lucky, then I see all these beautiful animals you all have and think I just need to find a guy who allows a few more pets. lol  I really miss having kitties too.

Andi

Icerotti

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2005, 10:09:03 pm »
Well, we only have 2 dogs and no other critters. It was great to see everyones pets.

Anakalia

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2005, 10:28:05 pm »
Jenn, you're toooo friggen funny!  I begged and begged and begged some more to get Koby, and Tony still doesn't like him because he resents me and takes it out on Koby!  Trust me someday I'll come to the realization I need a nicer man! lol  I guess the next time I see an abandoned kitty or puppy on the side of the road and bring it home if he doesn't like it he can deal with it or leave! lol 

Andi

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2005, 10:32:16 pm »
Now your talkin' Andi!!

My hubby knew when he met me that there were always going to be animals around, he just didn't realize how many I actually wanted, and how big they were going to be.  And if he doesn't like it, tough.

I miss having kitties, too.  When we move next spring, that is one of the first things I'm going to do............ .......get me some kitty love.  Been waiting over 7 yrs for one........... ......I was planning on getting one when Keiko came my way, and haven't been able to get one since for one reason or another.   :'(  :'(
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 10:32:58 pm by ZooCrew »

Anakalia

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2005, 10:39:38 pm »
AWWW!!  ZooCrew when you do get some kitties you'll have to post thier pictures so I can see all their fluffy cuteness! 

Andi

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2005, 12:28:41 am »
Great pig shot!

Here are our 2 geldings. First is Copper, ridden by Yvonne, a friend, at a benefit to promote Arabian horses. He is a Region 9 Champ in CEP (country English Pleasure, but does it all. The 2nd pic is Sofia riding Sport, warm up. He is a 2 time National CEP Champ. Both are great horses.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 12:29:32 am by Good Hope »

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2005, 12:32:36 am »
Megan!!!

I just love your GP!!!  Or as we call them here Pinnie Gigs.  LOL 

Everyone has such cute fur, feathered and scaled kids.  ;D  I wish I could have a menagerie like some of you, boy am I jealous!

The only none doggie critter we have right now is Torch/Lightning/Stripes the Guinea Pig.  Yes, it is one pig... no he doesnt' have a multiple personality disorder.  No one could agree on his name, so we each call him something different.  lol

Here's a pic of him chillin with Tenchi and sharing a carrot.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 02:34:28 pm by Moni »
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Nicole

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2005, 12:56:17 am »
So I get to see my foster cockatiels finally! hahahaha! (I'm fostering Megan's cockatiels) They're cuties!

Love ya, too, Megan! I think I'll have to post that story in another thread....

I will have to post pics of my kitties, but they are at the home computer. I'll get them up here sometime!

Here's a picture of my daughter riding Bonus. He's one of the horses that live in the barn with me.

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2005, 01:32:56 am »
Nice pic Nicole! Is Bonus a pinto or paint?

Deena

Nicole

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2005, 01:54:02 am »
He's a paint.

He belongs to the girl that lives next door, but he lives in our barn. He's a nice boy, but kind of a stinker sometimes. He's a two year old.