Author Topic: The funny dogs of BPO  (Read 4034 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: The funny dogs of BPO
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 12:12:42 am »
I was thinking Farley too.  Sanity is pretty hilarious with his temper tantrums and postal work though!  ;D

Tenchi looks silly, but he hardly ever does silly stuff by himself.  Maybe him, Bear and Grey can start a Laziest dogs of BPO.  ;)

And Koby, Araby and Zeo can  start a Psychotic dogs of BPO?   ::)  Maybe the awards will be a couple of straight jackets and some doggie tranq's.  LOL
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2005, 12:14:18 am »
I was thinking Farley too.  Sanity is pretty hilarious with his temper tantrums and postal work though!  ;D

Tenchi looks silly, but he hardly ever does silly stuff by himself.  Maybe him, Bear and Grey can start a Laziest dogs of BPO.  ;)

And Koby, Araby and Zeo can  start a Psychotic dogs of BPO?   ::)  Maybe the awards will be a couple of straight jackets and some doggie tranq's.  LOL

oh put me on the list for needing a straight jacket and doggie downers.
Gracey is insane.

Icerotti

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2005, 12:22:05 am »

I wonder if Farley will ever be calm and chillin'.

hmmmmmm intuition is telling me NO....lol

Blair

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2005, 12:30:39 am »

I would have to agree with those for the laziest LOL Mr. Grey is really good at that....Dont forget Grey and Tenchi and their sleeping playtimes together  ;)