Author Topic: The person above me.  (Read 8884 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
The person above me.
« on: October 11, 2005, 06:52:05 am »
This is to make everyone happy.  Do you hear me?  HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

What you do is post something about the person above you.  It can be something nice about them or their dog or a story you remember they posted. 
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: The person above me.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 06:56:28 am »
I love my Ang because she always makes me laugh, speaks her mind, LOVES HER DOGS, loves her man, tries to love her grandma, falls off curbs, gets scared by ghosts, read Erma Bombeck as a child, always tries her best, owns sub par underwear, and I think that we may be very oddly-aged twins seperated at birth...

And did I mention she is funny as all h*ll?
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 07:22:57 am »
I love Tina because we have a kinship through Jack and Tealk  both named from characters in Stargate. I also feel she is a very kind person
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 07:29:16 am by K9ldy00 »
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 07:25:15 am »
Ok I posted around the same time as Blair for Tina. I will try again.
I love Blair b/c she is going to  trade houses with me for the "winter". She has the coolest dogs. She understands what a lazy rotti is!!! She is very supportive and funny. She has funny posts of her dogs!!! I think if we lived closer we would be friends! ;)

Ok I swear Blair was ahead of me?????

Blair??????

Ok , I will try again. I love K9ldy00 for her kindness. Her stories are funny. I loved the story about Dozer wiping her out after a walk. She has a cool dog. One breed I always wanted! I love his name Dozer. It makes me laugh everytime I see it, it is so cute. Oh I almost forgot about your new baby. Sorry. Another person to understand the best we can the world of rottis.lol
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 07:35:01 am by Icerotti »

Blair

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 07:29:19 am »
LOL this is getting crazy....Ill post what I did about Tina first......She is a great member of BPO and she has a way of keeping everything together ann always seems to be happy. And of course she owns Jack

Ok now Ill do K9ldy  She is nice and her avatar always makes me smile and she has a cute little rottie puppy

now Icerottie...we ll there is Farley and Puck LOL Im getting her house in the winter...wooho oo I get snow LOL She can always put a smile on some one's face.

Ok now that I messed up the game...you may continue LOL

Yes I was ahead of you Ice you are not loosing it LOL...I just messed up Ang's game, nows shes going to kill me
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 07:31:53 am by Blair »

GR8DAME

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 11:05:17 am »
I love Blair because she brings a special enthusiasm and sense of fun to every post. Her pictures of her gang are fun to see, and Deisel looks like a tiny little red dobie. Her posts are always kind, but if she has an opinion she isn't shy getting it across. And she is really funny.
Stella

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 11:14:52 am »
I love Stella because she always has great advice to give, has given me some on many occasions, is always kind to everyone one this board.

She is an all round great person and BPO member!  ;D

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2005, 11:18:46 am »
I love Nina because her posts are always kind and she is very supportive. I love the subtle beauty of her black and white Avatar.  This was such a great idea!!!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2005, 11:39:00 am »
I love Rocky because she's such a cheerleader and caregiver!  The most gentle scoldings I've ever read!  She giggles harder and wets herself more than just about anybody on the board!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2005, 12:31:14 pm »
I admire newflvr because of how good he takes care of Cowboy. I know how difficult it must be to have a special needs dog, and I think newflvr is doing an awesome job taking care of his baby :) He also has a good attitude and always posts great stuff
RIP former BPO

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2005, 01:55:42 pm »
I love shangrila simply b/c of the avatar.  It cracks me up every time I see her post something.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2005, 10:27:38 pm »
I love Holly because she is always so supportive of everyone. She never has a mean word to say, she is hilariously funny and appreciates all kinds of warped senses of humor present on BPO and she knows the value of having many big dogs sharing her space!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2005, 12:15:18 am »
I love Jeanne because she is an amazing woman who went and helped out with the Katrina animals.  She has a warm personality and is very unselfish to see to their safetyl  The world would be a nicer place if there were more people like her.  :)

It also helps that she has one gorgeous aussie!  ;D
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2005, 12:17:47 am »
I don't think the person above me has ever posted.  the person below me is new too...but has an adorable puppy!

Pardon me...I did this wrong.

The right way:

I love Moni because she has sweet puppies that are really cool and she is really understanding and helpful and SUPER!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 12:30:12 am by lins_saving_grace »

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2005, 12:27:37 am »
I love Lins because she posts every day and is always showing us ADORABLE rottie pictures!!! :D