Author Topic: I am re-registered but..  (Read 5916 times)

Kiahpyr

Re: I am re-registered but..
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 11:41:41 am »
I'm glad you're back too!!! Please feel free to email me privately if you have any advice for me and Kiah. Thanks! I love your furbabies!!!!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2005, 01:59:22 pm »
I'm glad to see you are back as well.  I love hearing about your dogs, and hope to learn more on both breeds.

If I ever have any questions on either breed, I'll be sure to drop you a line.  I hope that is okay.   :)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2005, 10:36:56 pm »
WHAT?????? Nickers left?? I'm sooooo confused. I searched and searched and couldn't find anything that would lead to such dissention. I'm used to groups not agreeing. It's part of life. It's how we learn more about ourselves and others. It's what makes us grow to be better people - to learn and accept differences, to adjust our responses so next time we don't accidentally offend someone, etc. I'm so sad so many useful contributors and friends decided to throw their hands up and leave. I'm glad you decided to take the higher road, Babs! I still am fascinated by Zero's beauty. I would hate not to be able to stare and drool at his picture anytime I wanted to.

Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Jen and Rick

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2005, 03:35:07 am »
Welcome back.  :)

smohr

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2005, 11:00:23 am »
Thank you for coming back to be here for discussions and e-mail.  I'd be honored to receive advice from ya.  :P

8)   8)   8)   8)   8)   8)   8)   8)   8)   8)   8)   8)   8)   8)   8)   8)  lurking...