Author Topic: Does your dog have a nickname?  (Read 10217 times)

Offline nohesnotahorse

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Does your dog have a nickname?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2005, 10:43:33 am »
Feste's nicknames are Feste-boy, Festivus, Goofus, Grace and Legs (lol- very original, that ;D ). 

Chance gets Chance-i-gator when he's being good; Chance-i-nator when he's destroying something; Chance-tigator (pronounced like instigator) when he's started something that gets all the boys in trouble. 

Puck gets Puckster and THE Puckster... he's also know as my crack-baby puppy, because he just ain't right and he probably came from some crack-house apartments not too far from here. 

Collectively they are 'the boys'.
Tom, Overwhelmed, Overrun and Overruled by Feste, Chance and Puck!
'Aide toi et Dieu t'aidera.' (God helps those who help themselves.)
'Fortes fortuna juvat.' (Fortune favors the brave.)

Anakalia

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2005, 11:20:13 am »
I love all the nicknames, very creative! 

Andi

Nicole

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2005, 01:03:03 am »
I'm actually laughing out loud at some of these! Wooh, they're funny!

Well, let's see....Cabeza has several, too. He also has a song. His nicknames are, The Big, Big, Man, Dancin' Bear, (he jumps up and dances when Mark sings his song and he looks like a Bear), Rough Stuff, Fatty, Fatty-boom-batty, Whudda, Whudda-Bhudda...mmm....I think that's it. Oh, and Mark calls him Buddy alot. (I don't, I think that's dumb. ;D

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2005, 06:54:21 am »
Oh Lord!  Uh.... where to start?  Theres:

Drakey
Drakey Drake
Bonkers!
Bonks
Bonkey Donk
Donks
Donkey
Monkey
Monks
Punks
Floops
Floopy Doop
Father Gomez
Smokey Romance
Owunlee 
Lowunlee
Wips
Goat
Loowa
Balloowun 

And I'm sure there's more but I've lost track.  And then there's the cats! :P :D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 07:15:36 am by Newf Lover »
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

smohr

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2005, 10:50:36 am »
:) HAG.   >:(   Tootsie Pop.    :P     Petra-Honey <said in a high-pitched granny voice>  To name a few...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 03:37:43 am by smohr »

Offline Lorena

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2005, 01:22:25 pm »
Sasha is called by her name when she did something wrong, but the rest of the times if Cucci (w/italian pronunciation), cookie, cosita, Cucu..
Now for Gordo...Guru, Bear, Bubu, Gogo... :-\ and there's always more...I usually add one per month...depend ing on their reaction to it.. :P
~Lorena~

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2005, 01:30:29 pm »
Samson's are sammy-whammy, pup {yes, I still call him a pup  :P}, brown hound, and old man

Kaysee's are Kase, Mister, and Mr. Man   :)
My Samson is Sammy Whammy too!! ;D It fit him to a T as a young pup!!!...Pippin is my Pippy Skippy! :)

angelsmama

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2005, 03:59:35 pm »
dotty = snotty dotty , dotster , crisco (she smells like it sometimes :D) dots , ms wiggle butt , catdog (she thinks shes a cat) and frito (she likes them)

bruiser = my grandfather calls him bruiser the loser

chewie , he doesnt really have one  :-\

angel = miss angel , weezer (she weezes and gags when she gets overly excited , not sure why? ???)

Anakalia

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2005, 10:21:32 pm »
I would love to participate in this thread, but I'm afraid my post would get deleted!  I'll try to maybe use some sort of censorship here. :D

Koby - Kobes and some other ones I can't say

Ramsey - Ram, Ramrod, Ramdoodle (everyone thinks he's a poodle ::)) and some other ones I can't say.

Andi

Offline deafdanelvr

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2005, 10:28:12 pm »
Zeus- Zeusy weusy, booger, boogie, boogie monster, boo, boo boo, zuzu

Zion-Zi, Zizi,  nut nut, no nuts (his daddy calls him that , never mommy), button, bubba, zizion, baby boy

Offline yogibear

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2005, 11:33:16 pm »
I'm actually laughing out loud at some of these! Wooh, they're funny!

Well, let's see....Cabeza has several, too. He also has a song. His nicknames are, The Big, Big, Man, Dancin' Bear, (he jumps up and dances when Mark sings his song and he looks like a Bear), Rough Stuff, Fatty, Fatty-boom-batty, Whudda, Whudda-Bhudda...mmm....I think that's it. Oh, and Mark calls him Buddy alot. (I don't, I think that's dumb. ;D

Cabeza has a song........pl ease do share with us......please ........

Offline yogibear

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2005, 11:45:33 pm »
Yogi also has a song....it goes like this....My belly-o,  I love you so, My belly-o. You're sweet, your swell-ee, you jiggle like jelly, My belly-o, I love you so. Sometimes you're smell-ee, we say oh well-ee. my belly-o, I love you so. (This song is sung while he lays on his back spread eagle while I rub his belly) Oh bell !!!

Nicole

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2005, 11:54:14 pm »
HA!

Well, its sort of hard, its more about the rhythm than the words. And, the rhythm always changes. But, the words are usually like this:

"He's a big big man, he's a big big man. Yes he is! Yes he can!" (Here is where he starts dancing) "Oh! He's a dancin' bear, he's a dancin' bear! He don't know, he don't care!"

HAAHAHAHAHAHHA HA! Mark sings this to him all the time! hahahha! Sometimes I sing it to the tune of "Your a Grand Old Flag". And I add words specific to the situation. So, it'll go something like this,

"You're a big big man, your a big big man. You're going to get a ba-ath. You're a big big man...". etc.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2005, 11:55:01 pm »
...Sometimes you're smell-ee, we say oh well-ee...
LMAO! 

Our guys have so many songs it isn't even funny.  We change every single song that comes on the radio around to fit our dogs... 

For some reason, I can only remember Cabo songs right now, but here are couple of his...

We would sing "Hey! Ho!  I'm Bo!" to the tune of Blitzkrieg Bop whenever it came on...  That 311 song that goes "amber is the color of your energy..." became "black is the color of the good doggy.."

Oh - here's one for Ranger.  In the Splash Mountain ride at Disneyland, after you splash down, the characters are singing this song, where part of it goes "How do do?  Awfully glad to meet you.." or something like that.  For Ranger, we always sing "Hello, I'm Roo!  Probably going to bite you..."

Yeah, we are freaks...

*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline yogibear

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2005, 12:00:19 am »
 :D :D :D :D
That was hysterical!!!!!!
I laughed so hard, as did my co-workers as I read it out loud!!!!
Thanks for that.