Author Topic: Let's see those NOSES!!! :D  (Read 20827 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Let's see those NOSES!!! :D
« on: October 12, 2005, 09:49:11 pm »
Ok, nights I'm usually kicked off the computer lately.  Jay is now addicted to a certain online game called World of Warcrap.  It really looked like it would have been fun to try out, but he has since way overkilled it.  Instead it is now the ANTI-BPO, computer-time-taking-up-device and that therefore makes it the bane of my existance.  :'(  So after I get the kid's to sleep I am bored.  I am so bored that I am actually contemplating getting some type of TV channels this winter so that I can catch up on what I've been missing these last 7years without them.  Hmmm, animal planet or staring at the wall watching the paint dry....

Anywho, I've been racking my brain to come up with something, anything so that I don't have to resort to actually doing some housework.   ;D  A couple of nights I did some drawings since I'm waaaay out of practice.. which came out like crap.  So I resorted to the old standby, my beloved camera!  lol  Sadly, my camera is now possessed by gremlins since it has been dropped many times.  Hey, stuff like that unfortunately happens when you have 2 kids and 6 dogs that you're chasing around.  ::)  Now I have to pinch the top of my camera down tightly and then attempt to get everything into focus otherwise the pix and movies come out with wierd effects.  At best they might look like I took the picture through a screen, at worst like this:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=34B02moH8Sc   
I thought I was having wierd high school flashbacks or something when I uploaded this!  :o

Ok, back to the story.  I finally decide to take pictures of the pups, well they're sleeping by the time I decided this.  Then being a mean mom, I wake up Mojo and call him over to take a pic, which he decides to repay me by doing an extreme closeup of his nose hairs(do dogs even have nosehairs? ??? )  Hey, that actually came out pretty good.  Now I wake up all the dogs and take schnoz shots.  LOL  Hey, they get food, love and spoiled rotten, they can put up with the photo torture for a couple of minutes!  ;D  Even had to take Torch, the Pinnie Gig out for a nose pic.  *snicker*

So here are the cute nose shots that I got and I want everyone else to post nose shots of all of their crew.. dog, cat whatever!  Please start sharing them!  I know that we have some really cute noses on here.. (a certain heartshaped one comes to mind) :D

PS  Anyone know where start looking in order to take drawing classes?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 02:41:03 pm by Moni »
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline jens2danes

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dutchess & Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Let's see those NOSES!!! :D
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 10:02:51 pm »
Heres one of Hunter its not real close but.I think its cute.LOL

Timber sleepyhead nose.

Here is Copper,I know hes not a big dog,but hes still has a cute nose.LOL

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 10:17:08 pm »
This is the best one I have of Nee.  He's sleeping right now and keeps punching me in the face when I try to get a pic.  This one is from this past summer.

BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 10:44:06 pm »
Heres Puck. Farley would sit still enough ::)...big surprise :o

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 11:10:28 pm »
Got Farley finally ::)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 11:12:08 pm »
That pic of Farley is awesome!

Icerotti

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 11:17:25 pm »
That pic of Farley is awesome!

Thanks ;D

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2005, 11:18:42 pm »
Yay!!! Noses!!!   :D

I hope that you frame that pic of Farley, that is just gorgeous!!  :o  I just LURV his little red nose.  :)
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2005, 11:20:31 pm »
Hey Hun, do you have the big version of that pic of Farley?  I have a Wall o Dogs and I wanna put that pic up.  If it's OK with you that is

Icerotti

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2005, 11:25:48 pm »
Hey Hun, do you have the big version of that pic of Farley?  I have a Wall o Dogs and I wanna put that pic up.  If it's OK with you that is

Sure, that would be great! If you pm with your email address I can send you the original . He is going to get a big ego..lol

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2005, 11:51:16 pm »
Here's the pic of Sanity when he was sleeping.  Not the greatest but "Eh".

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2005, 12:45:40 am »
It's not a nose, but I love this close-up of Oasis I took recently. And the other one is Rocko with his "come hither" look.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2005, 12:49:58 am »
Ranger's nose-y!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline 4dogmom

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2005, 12:50:46 am »
I love the vidio, I love it when they get the zoomies, they look like they are having so much fun. Beautiful dogs
Sophia (dane)
Shyla (dane)
Tyosn (pit)
Neno (pit)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2005, 12:55:10 am »
Jay is now addicted to a certain online game called World of Warcrap....the bane of my existance. 
Moni, it looks like you and I have something in common. Dan is addicted to WoW too. I have my own laptop, but he it takes all of his attention and he is on it waaaay too late into the night, so it is the bane of my existance as well. Down with wow. WOW IS THE ENEMY!

And I think it is great you want to take an art class. The best place to start is your town hall. Most communities offer nighttime adult enrichement classes, offered through the town. Also, even if they don't, they can probably tell you if there are any places nearby that do offer them.

And now, without further adeiu, is Zoey's nose close up  ;D

RIP former BPO