Author Topic: Let's see those NOSES!!! :D  (Read 20835 times)

Offline Lorena

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Let's see those NOSES!!! :D
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2005, 12:51:11 pm »
oops...I missed the pictures...

I love the third one.  look at the face...someone's doing something they aren't supposed to be doing.
Thanks! For sure this one on the best pics I could get! When she grabs something to chew, she looks at me first all the times like saying.."can I chew this?...
~Lorena~

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2005, 02:58:17 am »

I love the third one.  look at the face...someone's doing something they aren't supposed to be doing.
Thanks! For sure this one on the best pics I could get! When she grabs something to chew, she looks at me first all the times like saying.."can I chew this?...
She asks for your permission!?  WOW!  I'm impressed.  I have to race through the house after Grace to get what she's decided she's going to chew on out of her mouth.  There's no asking for permission involved.  Go see my Drop the house payment video in the rott pics board you'll see.  :)

angelsmama

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2005, 06:02:59 am »
angel nose!!! i just now took these pics..

angelsmama

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2005, 06:06:40 am »
one more :)

GR8DAME

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2005, 11:08:31 am »
What a great smile in the last one!
Stella

Offline rutylr

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2005, 04:27:18 am »
Okay this is not my dog,but when I think of noses this is the breed I think of.
Perdiguero Navarro Pointer

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2005, 05:29:59 am »
Wow........... .that dog has a very interesting looking nose.  Great pic.

Offline rutylr

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2005, 12:36:23 am »
It took me a few days to find the breed,and a good picture of one.
I plan on drawing this one for my dog prints.
Donna

Offline Lorena

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2005, 04:30:27 am »

She asks for your permission!?  WOW!  I'm impressed.  I have to race through the house after Grace to get what she's decided she's going to chew on out of her mouth.  There's no asking for permission involved.  Go see my Drop the house payment video in the rott pics board you'll see.  :)
I saw your video.. and it was so funny!!! At least you paid the bill right? Hopefully it survived...! Fortunatelly Sasha asks for permission most of the time...but sometimes she didn't ..specially with my shoes...
~Lorena~

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2005, 10:31:06 pm »
Better late than never. Here is Judge's NOSE!!
He was a bit put out bu the last picture I posted of him. LOL
P.S. His OTHER END is looking fine.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2005, 10:54:04 pm »

I saw your video.. and it was so funny!!! At least you paid the bill right? Hopefully it survived...! Fortunatelly Sasha asks for permission most of the time...but sometimes she didn't ..specially with my shoes...
they are quite curious creatures those Rotts.  :)  We refinanced soon after the house payment incident. :) :) :)