Author Topic: Charley  (Read 2209 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Charley
« on: October 18, 2005, 05:35:47 am »
Charley is Maggie's boyfriend! They've been shaving play dates and going on walks together for a couple of months now. He is a 10-12 year old Collie mix. I'm guessing. His owner is going to give him to the Humane Society unless his old owner wants him back. I don't think this sweet guy has a chance as he's going blind and is a runner. He was recently hit by a car after he ran away and that's why he's going blind now! So I decided to talk to my mom even though we can't afford another dog I don't want my sweet boy to get put to sleep! If she says yes I'll get a part time job to pay for him, a lot of the stores are hiring right now. Sadly nothing pet related but Toy R Us is hiring and that would be a fun job! Think of all the ride on cars ;D Or I can talk to The Director Of The Humane Society and let her know that when his time is up to give us a call and I can get him, that way he'll have a chance at someone else adopting him!

Anyways onto pics!

that's it, hope you enjoy!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Charley
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 05:58:00 am »
Oh, poor Charley. That's just not fair!!! How would they like if if someone decided to give them away just because they couldn't see well anymore?? And, about the running . . . um, have they ever heard of a FENCE?? or a LEASH?? This is such a solvable problem!! Some people really tick me off.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 06:01:10 am »
He is such a sweet looking fellow.  :)
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 03:54:57 am »
bump!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats