Author Topic: the kids....  (Read 12058 times)

nickerbokker

the kids....
« on: April 28, 2005, 06:07:09 pm »
so...here are a few pix of my kids...more later once i have a chance to actually do this..i have a goldfish exchange in 10 minutes and a house to see in an hour....

MORE TO COME!!!!.....

nickerbokker

Re: the kids....
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 06:17:02 pm »
again

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 06:20:21 pm »
nic and cody

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 06:33:27 pm »
angus busted into my closet one night and it took him 1.3 seconds to eat my modeling chocolate cake i made at le cordon bleu last year.....the good thing that came of it was a pretty pink bracelet!!!!!!  he HATED it though!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2005, 10:12:24 pm »
hehe, I think we all have been there, when they bolt into the closet or bathroom or waste basket (thats a favorit in my house) My newest baby, Galahad the mastiff pup, he had a "I'll look around the whole house and see what all I can find to chew on rutine the other day" He dragged out several shoes, ate some of my oldest daughters homework (she was not happy) he pulled the cat down from the dryer by her tail (cats food is up there to protect it from being stolen) He also went into my walk in closet and made a smaller mess of a dress (just came from the dry cleaner), a day later he came out in the livingroom with my comforter, this is a very heavy comforter so I have no idea how he did it, but I guess he was very determined. So now we have to take another trip to the dry cleaner, need I say they love us there lol.....

Your babies are just adorable, and I love the look "me!!!! nooooo I didnt do a thing"

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2005, 02:35:17 pm »
more pix from 10 minutes ago...we're lazy in this house!

and yes, those are food bowls all over, its angus's favorite toy!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2005, 09:40:49 pm »
I love your photographs.  So, you live in California...n ear Hollywood?  I've been to San Jose and went to Crescent City and the Redwoods this passed September.  Is it easy to keep your pups in an apartment in California?  I know when I lived in Seattle it was hard to find a place, except if one has a huge deposit of around $1500 per dog.

I can imagine it must be great arriving home to those two!  They look so fun and cuddly.

About two years ago Greta opened the gate and went downstairs where she found an entire carton of chocolate covered malt balls.  Luckily, she was OK.  That may be one of the times I gave her Gas-X.  Her farts did smell like chocolate covered malt balls for the next day or so.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

nickerbokker

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2005, 10:10:09 pm »
ewww...LOL...i dont think i could ever eat them again!

it IS SO HARD to find places out here that will allow you to have a pet...and its even harder to allow one that you can affor.  it's REALLY easy to find a 3 bd / 2bth house for 6 grand a month that will allow my dogs....but not easy to find something under $1000 a person.  i currently have to pay 1100.....but cant afford it anymore so am moving.  i wanted a yard for the dogs anyway....but no matter where you are moving to out here, or where you are moving from, you better allow yourself 6 months to search if you dont have money falling out your butt!

thanks for the pup comments!  they are a blast to come home to!  i can hardly stand to be away form them!  these pix are kinda old though....but all my "film" is still not developed cuz i cant afford it....and my phone is sending pix the last two days....SO IM PISSED!LOL.   hopefully soon, i will be able to post some.  i have one of angus right after he peed on my floor today...and i LOVE it....so i wanted to post it.

welcome to this site....you'll really love it here if you dont already...ever yone is REALLY cool!

your babies are SO BEAUTIFUL by the way!  and i love your pix in the camping post!

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 09:02:21 am »
Finding a rental that allows dogs is soooooo hard anywhere I think. There is a website in Halifax (where I am from) that is dedicated to apartments for rent that are dog friendly! It is amazing, even the big rental companies are beginning to post their availables on it now. Still, finding something that you can afford is nuts.
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 09:05:38 am »
Nickerbocker if ya can just move.The cost of living to too high out there.Youd be amazed at what you can find out hear in the east.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 09:15:34 am »
You're as bad as me with taking a ton of pictures.  :)  I love that stuffed toy that's the same size as the little pup. 

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2005, 09:52:12 pm »
So where are you thinking about moving?  Any plans?  Are you going to stay in the LA area?