Author Topic: I'm New Here Too!  (Read 3952 times)

MommyOfSchnauzers

I'm New Here Too!
« on: October 19, 2005, 12:10:46 pm »
Hi Everyone!  I'm Melissa.  I'm mom to one 2 legged daughter and two 4 legged daughters.  Both 4 leggers are Schnauzers.  One is a Mini and the other is my 3 1/2 month old Giant Schnauzer.  I love them both dearly!  I had wanted a Giant for years and my husband found one for my birthday!  Best bday present ever!!!! 

Anyway... From what I have looked through, I think I am going to like BPO! 

Melissa

SeraphWolf79

Re: I'm New Here Too!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 01:03:10 pm »
Welcome to BPO Melissa!   I'd love to see some pics of your furr babies  :)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 01:08:04 pm »
Welcome to BPO!!...Aren't our hubbies the best when they gift us with dogs? ;D Samson was my 9 year anniversary gift from my hubby & Pippin was my early 10 yr. gift...No diamonds or gold would have made me more pleased!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 01:09:36 pm by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 02:08:53 pm »
Hello and welcome!!

My name is Chris, and I have a husky/shep mix Keiko and a great dane pup Gunther. 

That is so cool your hubby got you a dog for your birthday.  My hubby would never think of doing that (but then again, he would just show up with a dog, and I'm very picky about my dogs).  Gunther was a Valentine's day present to myself........ .....lol.

So, do people ever joke that since you have a giant and a mini, that the mini is a mini-me of the giant?  I would love to see pics of them both.

Offline 4dogmom

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 03:05:15 pm »
Hi, I was just talking to a friend at work about getting a giant. He wants a medium size dog that doesn't shed much.
Sophia (dane)
Shyla (dane)
Tyosn (pit)
Neno (pit)

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2005, 10:38:17 pm »
Thanks for the warm welcome!   I will get around to posting some pics of my furbabies very soon. 

My husband is just an awesome guy.  I could never ask for more.  He is beyond good to me.  I tell him every day that I LOVE my baby girl.  He has grown to love her as well and was telling her last night that her mommy has good taste because she sure was a good girl! lol 

Icerotti

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2005, 10:57:21 pm »
Welcome.  I would love to see some pictures.
I grew up with the mini version of your girls.

I have 7 year old rotti  Puck and a crazy 5 month old Vizsla Farley.

I begged for a girl newfie for my 10 yr anniv but no luck. So you are very lucky ;) ;) :D

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 10:05:42 am »
hello and welcome to Bpo, My name is Beth and I am owed by a 5 1/2 month old Female Boxer named Dixie, and two Chihuahuas. We are from Mississippi and I would love to see picture of your furbabies. I dont think I have ever seen a giant schnauzer.
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2005, 10:32:57 am »
Hi and weclome,
I too am a mom to 1 two legged daughter and 1 two legged, one 4 legged son (beagle), 1 four legged daughter (Saint Bernard), and one 3 legged daughter (Lab mix), And last 3 cats. I hope you enjoy it hear, it's a great place.
Jenn

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2005, 11:25:32 am »
Hi there how is your Saint doing?look;s so cute,how old is she know molly is getting big,just hit 60,pounds,almost 4,mo, trained,she is such a sweaty!!your's looks like short hair our molly is long hair,dark brown,let how u are doing what are feeding her to?molly&Maggie!!
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2005, 11:25:54 am »
Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures of my babies tomorrow.  I, of course, think that both of my furbabies are just beautiful! lol  But I may be a lil biased!!!