Author Topic: toxic stuff  (Read 10783 times)

Offline pyrmom420

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: toxic stuff
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2005, 12:26:05 am »
LMAO If I come back as a cat I hope you come back as a mouse! I'm happy to hear all of you did so much"paw" work on this toxic thing. I too have only heard onions and chocolate agreed on by everyone. I was working at my vet hospital for a while and we had a call that someone's bull dog ate 6 doz. chocolate chip cookies! The vet laughed and said just keep an eye on the dog, and probably keep it outside because it was going to need frequent trips to the yard! :o

The worst thing Gandalf has eaten besides some chicken he got out of the basement trash >:( , was when he was in recovery on our basement, 6 weeks he spent on the family room floor and in his crate,with me sleeping beside him. I was on medication that is also used for depression, and he got ahold of the Rx bottle and ate the last 3 or 4 pills! My kids said he was just trying to feel better about being locked up in the basement for so long! The vet had me mix up baking soda and water and force him to drink it. Then I had to take him outside and shake his belly up. Well, I can say I NEVER want to have to induce vomitting on a Pyr again :P

I also want to say that I am having so much fun with all of you on this site, and I've only been here @ a week. And if I do come back as a cot or dog, I hope to see all of you at the doggy park!

nickerbokker

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2005, 12:58:19 am »
only half counts.

and the ONLY way you can make it up to me is to gimme 33%

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2005, 09:39:04 pm »
I am sure about the grapes...A woman on another of my groups dog got into her fruit basket & died...A week later or so the subject was brought up in Samson's puppy class by the trainer...I don't know for sure but I heard it's not necessarily the grapes or raisens but the pesticides they use on the grapes.

nickerbokker

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2005, 11:51:44 pm »
dammit...ive got the bleeding fingers okay!  I WANT MY 33%....I EARNED IT!

nickerbokker

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2005, 11:56:23 pm »
oh no!

dude...im drunk

MAX and SENOR FRED...look um up!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2005, 11:58:52 pm »
oh no!

dude...im drunk

MAX and SENOR FRED...look um up!

Id love to look max and senor fred up, if i only knew where  :P

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2005, 12:00:14 am »
k hang on

nickerbokker

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2005, 12:04:08 am »

nickerbokker

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2005, 12:17:28 am »
looks good hey!

h*ll yes were taking the cus

nickerbokker

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2005, 12:22:05 am »
im goin to bed lol.

tomorrrow...ch at...be there, or be [].  okay?!  you missed all the phone convos....ever yone kept calling everyone...it was madness!

NIT LOSER