Author Topic: Introducing KC  (Read 10237 times)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing KC
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2005, 10:47:02 pm »
ZooCrew, I told hubby the same thing.  "you get stationed somewhere I can't bring the dogs, I'm not going". lol.  I heard Japan is really pretty though.  They don't send many Army there so we've never gotten to go.  I was actually hoping for Belgium or Italy this time around.  But oh well, we go where we're told.

I wouldn't have minded going to Europe, but there aren't really any marine bases over there, and very few in my husband's field. My dad was really pushing for us to go to Italy so he could come visit......... ....lol  My first choice was Florida, but the position got filled before hubby could get the paperwork thru.  Boy, I'm glad we didn't go there.  We would have gotten blown away last year with all the hurricanes.   :o

Lyn

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2005, 02:22:21 am »
Welcome to BPO. Can't wait for pictures of KC.

I'm Lyn and my avatar is of Bubba my now 8 month old Saint.

Offline stace77

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2005, 08:06:50 am »
Thanks Tina! And thanks for supporting out troops. I will pass it on to my son.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I am so excited about this message board!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2005, 09:50:32 am »
Welcome to BPO Stacey! You will love it here  :)

I can't wait to see pictures of KC!
RIP former BPO

Offline KCs DAD

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2005, 05:53:47 am »
 :) Hi,
   I'm KCs DAD and here are a few pictures of her. She's a handful.

Blair

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2005, 06:46:30 am »
Welcome...KC is very handsome  :) I also have a Chihuahua, he is the king of the house along with my other doggies a Rottie and Dane

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2005, 07:01:53 am »
Hi Stacey and KC's Dad,
I would have welcomed you when you 1st posted but my computer and internet and phone were all having problems.

So welcome, I'm Jenn, and I have Molly (Saint) 4 months old, Abbi (3 legged Lab mix) 1 1/2 years and Rebel ( beagle want to be BP) 9years old.

I'm glad to hear parents supporting their Service kids instead of complaining about them serving their country. I'm an Army Vet and grewup as an Air Force Brat. I love those who support our troops.

I also want to invit you to our east coast get together if you live out this way.

You saint is so cute and sound like a handful. Mine is lazy.
Jenn

dohertyswissy

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2005, 09:15:12 pm »
Hi There and Welcome to BPO!

I'm Heather and my big paw buddy is Ranger, a 11 month old Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, who most people mistake for a Saint/Rotti mix.  LOL!  :)

KC sure is a cutie!  I hope you post lots more pics and enjoy your time here at BPO!

I'd also like to say, "Hear, Hear!" to Tina's comments about those serving in the military and the families who support them.   :)

Offline stace77

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2005, 11:52:46 pm »
Hi everyone
Sorry for my somewhat long absence.

Wow! What a wonderful group we have here. Thanks to everyone who sees, enjoys, and compliments on KC's pictures. She's wonderful as are the rest of our dogs.

And thanks everyone for supporting our troops. We diffentantly are not the kind of military parents who whine about our son serving in the Marine Corp. We are very proud of his choice and back our military(past,present and future) 100%. OOOORAH!

Stacey

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2005, 12:46:56 am »
Sorry I didn't get my welcome in the first time round!  I LOVED the story of your Saint!  And she's adorable!!!  There's nothing like being loved by a great huge slobbering giant (or two)!  I have two Newfs, Cowboy who is 3 and Chester who is 8 months.  Our nest is empty as well (thank heavens) so the Newfs keep us happy and busy.

And, like everyone else, I want to thank your son for all he's doing!  It's such a huge job!!  And thank you for all the support you give him!  You all are the best!

Offline stace77

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2005, 08:22:59 pm »
Sorry I didn't get my welcome in the first time round!  I LOVED the story of your Saint!  And she's adorable!!!  There's nothing like being loved by a great huge slobbering giant (or two)!  I have two Newfs, Cowboy who is 3 and Chester who is 8 months.  Our nest is empty as well (thank heavens) so the Newfs keep us happy and busy.

And, like everyone else, I want to thank your son for all he's doing!  It's such a huge job!!  And thank you for all the support you give him!  You all are the best!

Thank You Newflvr for the welcome. I had to laugh at the empty nest ( thank heavens)! Sounds like you have a busy household despite the fact LOL! Us too! I will pass your message on to our son as I have everyone elses. He is only 20 so he doesnt quite grasp why everyone is so proud of him but he will one day. Right now he sees it as doing his job.

Taa Taa
Stacey

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: How is molly doing by the way? show a new pic,HowMuch does weigh?
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2005, 09:21:35 pm »
 :)hi there just want to know how she is ,molly my molly is afraid of thunder!!she is so cute, ;)never bite me,just hugs and kisses!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*molly@maggie ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2005, 10:42:01 pm »
Welcome aboard KC! You're a handsome boy. I'm April and I have an 8 month old great pyrenees named Kiah, 3 cats & 2 bearded dragons.

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2005, 10:35:28 am »
How cute!!!love molly&maggie!!!

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: These Are The County Sock Girl's!!Cute Ha!!!Get Ready I got More!!
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2005, 10:44:25 am »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :D :Dmolly&Maggie!! :D ;)!!