Author Topic: What's your guilty pleasure?  (Read 6899 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
What's your guilty pleasure?
« on: October 23, 2005, 12:51:37 am »
What do you do that you'd be too embarrassed to admit to your co workers or parents?  Mine is what I like to call "Frat boy" music.  Sutff like the Bloodhound Gang, that only beer and boob obsessed coed males listen to.  The one song I have on a loop right now is "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo".  I LOVE this music, but I'd be ashamed to admit it to anyone other than my BPO friends.  My CDs that have them are all code named Operetta. 

What about you?
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: What's your guilty pleasure?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 01:29:09 am »
Actually BPO is my guilty secret.  When I've mentioned my friends from the dog board my friends and neighbors tease me.  They call you guys my "pretend friends".  So now I don't talk much about BPO to "the outsiders".

Tina

Tina,

When I started hanging out online (OMG that sounds SO retarded), Matt called all my friends Virtual Friends.  ::)

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 01:42:00 am »
Mine is BPO  for sure. My husband always says are you on that dog site again. ::)
Buying sweaters would run a close second. My friend named the spare room the sweater room ::)

Offline RottiesNY

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • Andy's dog site
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 01:49:28 am »
 Well besides women, I guess I'd be affraid to tell the guys I work with that I'd rather hangout with my dogs than them. I guess dogs are mine  :)
So many rescues, so little time !

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 04:12:34 am »
Hmmm this is a good one!  I'd have to say BPO too.  Nobody else around here really understands why I'm so addicted to a message board, so I never ever talk about it!  Also since I do a lot of online chatting with all my fantastical friends, that would be considered a guilty pleasure, because Tony beleives all my "cyber buddies" are fake! lol Yep, apparently I talk to myself in chat rooms. LOL

Andi

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 04:44:17 am »
Tony beleives all my "cyber buddies" are fake! lol Yep, apparently I talk to myself in chat rooms. LOL

Andi

Does Tony think I'M fake?!?!?!?! :P

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2005, 06:42:30 am »
Tony beleives all my "cyber buddies" are fake! lol Yep, apparently I talk to myself in chat rooms. LOL

Andi

Does Tony think I'M fake?!?!?!?! :P

Nope!!  I think he's now coming to realize that I DO have friends, they're just scattered all over the US. lol 

Andi

Offline fcsantos

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2005, 07:03:57 am »
My guilty pleasures are expensive cuban cigars, gambling online, and Patron Tequila. If all I had to do all day was smoke stogies, drink and gamble I would be in heaven. Too bad we are in the real world.......

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2005, 09:52:37 am »
BPO!  I just love my imaginary friends, you guys are the one that understand me.  Where else can I talk about poop, anal glans, green tripe, and costumes all at the same time.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2005, 09:59:20 am »
My Guilty Pleasures?
Hhmmm?
Cheap Cigars, Fast Women, Economy Cars!
Makes me sound Cheap.
So What!
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2005, 10:03:54 am »
Dogs, BPO, Hangar One Mandrin Vodka, and PBS serial shows.  I have NO real life...just imaginary....b ut why do I have to pick up so much poo then????

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2005, 10:48:27 am »
Southern Comfort & Cherry Coke & alot of it!...lol...Not really a gulity pleasure though...Just the pleasure part. ;D Oh!..& my hubby is my hero...I feel kind of sappy about still feeling like that after 10 yrs...lol!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2005, 08:58:43 pm »
Hubby the hero is something to brag about.  I like sappy.  My hubby and I still dance in the kitchen after 23 years together.  All I need is another 40 years or so with him. 

Lisa 

Southern Comfort & Cherry Coke & alot of it!...lol...Not really a gulity pleasure though...Just the pleasure part. ;D Oh!..& my hubby is my hero...I feel kind of sappy about still feeling like that after 10 yrs...lol!
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2005, 09:14:08 pm »
Hubby the hero is something to brag about.  I like sappy.  My hubby and I still dance in the kitchen after 23 years together.  All I need is another 40 years or so with him. 

Lisa 

Ain't love grand Lisa? ;D Now don't get me wrong, there are times we don't even like each other...lol... He'll tell me "I love you more than life but I don't like you right now"....lol...I tell him the same at times...But, at the end of the day it's still he & I...I think the secret of a happy marriage is communication & you have to try at your marriage every day...That's what seems to work for us at least. :)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2005, 09:38:20 pm »
I don't do it often, it wastes too much time, but shopping for clothes is mine. I usually go to Target and buy the same shirt in 5 different colors. But, there is a thrill to go to 10 different stores and walk away with 5 completely different shirts.