Author Topic: Calling all you creative people! Totally non-dog related  (Read 9083 times)

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all you creative people! Totally non-dog related
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2005, 02:28:52 am »
an Italian Flag! LOL

err... and Jello for J!

I'm not too creative like that either  :P
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Anakalia

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2005, 02:42:10 am »
/snip/

Next week J sharing.... LOL

Andi

Jazz.......... .jellyfish.... ...jets....... ...jungle..... .just some ideas  ;D

OOOO Thanks so much for the J sharing ideas!!  Because knowing me I'd go brain dead trying to figure out what to take that week too!  ;D

Andi

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2005, 02:45:07 am »
Oh, god, I can remember my nephew doing this in kindergarten.  It drove his mother and I WILD.  He took the electric Ice Cream Maker and made vanilla ice cream for the class.
He was popular the rest of the year.

I vote for JAM
Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2005, 02:47:52 am »
Those darn vowels.  There aren't alot of nouns that start with them.

I like the insect idea.  There should be alot of those around.

I'm sure these were already said but indian, ice cream (she'd be a hit), indigo (a color, I'm sure you have a crayon in indigo), ivory (color, since I doubt you have any ivory laying around), iris, invention (make something up..........sh e's 5 she'll get away with it.........lol), illegitimate child........o h wait, that probably wouldn't work   ::) , irreplaceable item (better hope she doesn't break it)

Anakalia

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2005, 03:01:14 am »
Those darn vowels.  There aren't alot of nouns that start with them.

I like the insect idea.  There should be alot of those around.

I'm sure these were already said but indian, ice cream (she'd be a hit), indigo (a color, I'm sure you have a crayon in indigo), ivory (color, since I doubt you have any ivory laying around), iris, invention (make something up..........sh e's 5 she'll get away with it.........lol), illegitimate child........o h wait, that probably wouldn't work   ::) , irreplaceable item (better hope she doesn't break it)

LMAO!!! I loved the "Illegitimate child" idea!  I don't think she'll be taking an irreplaceable item she WILL break it! 

These are all great idea's I'm going to talk it over with her when she gets home, she's very opinionated, just like her daddy! ;)  I'm sure she'd want the iPod, and take the ice cream for show and tell. lol

Tony, being is wonderful creative self just came up with one...... insulin! ::)  Like we have any of that laying around here, he's such a nut!

Andi

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2005, 03:54:00 am »
Ok, here's an idea:

Have her do her show-n-tell about Ichabod Crane and the legend of Sleepy Hallow. (In honor of the upcoming holiday, so to speak!)

She can go get a copy of the story from the library, draw really cool pictures of the story from her point of view, and she can even carve up a small jack-o-lantern as a representation of the Horseman's head.

Whatcha think??

I think you were the teacher's pet when you were in school, weren't you?? Honestly, do you want Anakalia's child to get beat up?? Just kidding! It's actually a really cool idea.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Icerotti

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2005, 03:59:53 am »
invitation ..birthday invitation etc.

Offline Titansmom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2005, 04:33:44 am »
You could find pictures of all the items you can think of that start with I and make a cal loge. Not sure on spelling be I hope you know what I mean.

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2005, 04:40:45 am »
Ok, here's an idea:

Have her do her show-n-tell about Ichabod Crane and the legend of Sleepy Hallow. (In honor of the upcoming holiday, so to speak!)

She can go get a copy of the story from the library, draw really cool pictures of the story from her point of view, and she can even carve up a small jack-o-lantern as a representation of the Horseman's head.

Whatcha think??

I think you were the teacher's pet when you were in school, weren't you?? Honestly, do you want Anakalia's child to get beat up?? Just kidding! It's actually a really cool idea.

*snerf* Maybe just a little. Actually, she could be the coolest kids and make it all scary and all the boys will like her and pull her hair. (Isn't that what boys do??)
Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2005, 05:11:08 am »
Well I work in a preschool level class, so I do this kind of thing all day...

I would take an instrument (tamborine or something) for I (she'll like it cause its fun to play), and for J I would take jelly beans to share (1 per kid) or a small jack-o-lantern (this being halloween and all)

RIP former BPO

Anakalia

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2005, 05:48:41 am »
You could get her an early Christmas present and let her take an iPod to school ;)

And how 'bout NO! LOL what would a 5yr old do with and iPod.... OH yes, there's a lot of South Park songs I'm sure she would love to download! LMAO!!

Andi

Andi ... I didn't say she had to KEEP the iPod.  You could say it was for her and just, um, borrow it?  LOL

And for J you could use me!!!  I'm actually small enough to fit in the backpack.

Ok Jenn, get your butt to Iowa!!  You need to be here by at least Thrusday, so we can make sure to get you shoved into the backpack before Friday morning! LOL 

Andi

Anakalia

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2005, 05:50:13 am »
Well I work in a preschool level class, so I do this kind of thing all day...

I would take an instrument (tamborine or something) for I (she'll like it cause its fun to play), and for J I would take jelly beans to share (1 per kid) or a small jack-o-lantern (this being halloween and all)

Jack-o-lantern is an EXCELLENT IDEA!!  I think we're going to be making and igloo out of sugar cubes.  That's what Kenna decided to do anyway! hehee She's my goofy girl! ;D

Andi

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2005, 06:15:33 am »
How about Ice Cream?  She'll be really popular after that.  If refrigeration is an issue, she could bring in the Ice Cream for Astronauts.  Remember that stuff?  The Dehydrated Ice Cream?  It's really good.  How about a map of Italy? or India? or better yet, IRAQ!  Maybe to help her classmates understand where our American soldiers are.  Just a few "I"deas for you.
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Anakalia

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2005, 06:19:13 am »
How about Ice Cream?  She'll be really popular after that.  If refrigeration is an issue, she could bring in the Ice Cream for Astronauts.  Remember that stuff?  The Dehydrated Ice Cream?  It's really good.  How about a map of Italy? or India? or better yet, IRAQ!  Maybe to help her classmates understand where our American soldiers are.  Just a few "I"deas for you.

OMG!! Freeze Dried Ice Cream I would have never in a million yrs thought of that! I just might let her take both an igloo and the Freeze Dried Ice Cream, the kids would love her! 

I love you guys!!  I thought I was such and idiot posting this here and figured I'd get made fun of, but you've all been so helpful!  Thanks a bunch I really appreciate it! ;D

Andi

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2005, 09:40:49 am »
IUD. Let her explain that!