Author Topic: I cant stay away completely  (Read 2322 times)

Blair

I cant stay away completely
« on: October 24, 2005, 07:56:44 am »
I was a little afraid to post so soon after I posted I was leaving  :-[ I didnt wont anyone to get mad at me. But I get lonely and bored at night when Ben is working  :( I decided to just not get on as much during the day and the time ben is home, spend more time with my family. But being Ben is at work and my girls are playing, I am lonely and bored. I hope no one is upset at me, I was just having a REALLY bad day when I posted I was leaving for awhile, but I cant stay away completely. I love this group and its members. Anyways it was in the 60's all day today, so I was playing outside with Skyla and the boys most of the day today, and got a few cute pics of Grey.

Icerotti

Re: I cant stay away completely
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 08:00:15 am »
Hey Blair-totally understandable . We could never be mad at you ;D Glad to see you here ;D

Offline lilysmom

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 08:02:24 am »
Hi Blair,
glad to see you back.  If even for a short while.  How are you doing?  Hope everything is going ok.  And why would we be mad.  I'm glad you didn't leave :D
When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 09:09:38 am »
Now why would you think anyone would be mad at you?   ???  I'm glad to see you back, even if only temporarily or on limited hours.

Mr. Grey does look like he's going thru the gangly stage.  I love the last pic of him next to your daughter on the rocking horse.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 09:56:53 am »
I'm glad you can't stay away. I love seeing pics of all your babies!

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 10:51:18 am »
Blair, I love those pictures!  Grey is such a cutie, and your daughter is a doll!

Andi

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 11:31:06 am »
((((((Blair)))))) Of coarse were not mad silly!!...It is good to see you!!...It looks like you had a nice day!...& remember, we are here whenever you can make it!...there is a happy medium my friend! :) :-*

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 02:19:34 am »
Glad that you are back  ;D
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)