Author Topic: Cleveland Tennessee Here I Come!?  (Read 1928 times)

Kiahpyr

Cleveland Tennessee Here I Come!?
« on: October 25, 2005, 04:08:28 am »
I'm going on vacation with my mom, my niece Nadia (6 yrs old), & my daughter Raeanne (2 yrs old). My brother turns 30 on friday and we're surprising him. It's about a 15 hour drive from here. We're leaving wednesday night, so the girls can sleep in the car. We'll be back sunday night. I'm going to miss bpo!

I'm leaving my husband & Kiah behind. I'm worried about them not getting along. She doesn't listen to my husband very well. He also doesn't keep things picked up and gets mad when Kiah chews up something. My sister in law says I can bring her. They have 4 dogs already, a chesapeake bay retriever, 2 beagles and another little very old blind dog. I'm leaving to get away and if I bring her it might not seem like I'm getting away since I'm a stay at home mom. There is room to bring her with us. The last time my brother visited me his dogs had fleas and gave them to all my pets. I hate fleas and don't want to bring any back. Here's what Kiah thinks about me leaving.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 05:17:21 am by Tajsa »

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
Re: Cleveland Tennessee Here I Come!?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 04:10:45 am »
Awww poor baby. She is going to miss her momma. Mine missed me when I was away for 2 wks but when I called home, I got to talk to him on the phone and he loved that.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Anakalia

Re: Cleveland Tennessee Here I Come!?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 06:04:17 am »
Have fun on your little vacation!  Kiah will be fine, before you know it you'll be on your way back home.... vacations go way to fast!

Andi