Author Topic: hi this is maggie we are new to this forum  (Read 11204 times)

Offline momma-st

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
hi this is maggie we are new to this forum
« on: May 01, 2005, 12:50:21 pm »
HI! We would like to take this time to introduce ourselfs. :)  Maggie's a 4 year old St. bernard.  Her home is on a farm in iowa.  She loves to run, chase bunnys rabbits, deers, about anything that will run.... .She like to take long ride in the pick-up to see the country.   But very much her masters girl.   I will try to post a picture of her ;D

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: hi this is maggie we are new to this forum
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 04:00:15 pm »
Welcome Momma-St. and Maggie! She looks like one happy girl who really enjoys the outdoors. I'd love to see more pics of her enjoying herself outside if you have any.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline new2saints

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 04:03:17 pm »
Welcome,
I am also from Iowa, and have a Saint named Bailey.  She is 12 weeks old.  I am sure you will enjoy this forum :)

new2saints

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 07:34:12 pm »
Hi!...My name is Chelle & I live in Iowa also!...My pups name is Samson...He is a 9 months old Great Pyrenees...Mag gie is a great looking dog & the St. was one of the breeds I considered when I was researching dogs...I have pics of Samson posted on this board taken on his 9 month b-day!...Welcome to the group!

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2005, 08:10:55 pm »
Hi!  My name is Shana and my family and I share our lives with a pair of wonderful Kuvasz and their 14 babies right now!  Its nice to meet you!  I live in northern Minnesota, your girl is beautiful!  I feel like a broken recod!  LOL  ;D  I have not viewed one dog on this forum that wasn't! 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline momma-st

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2005, 07:12:13 am »

THanks  everyone for making us fill welcome on big paws.  We found out about this site from a small dog site that maggies little sisters are on.. if anyone has a tiny breed i can give you that site also ;).   Maggie and i so look forward to meet everyone.  :) I will post a few picture of maggie.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2005, 11:16:18 am »
Glad to know that our sister site is passing some traffic on down our way! hehe. Hope you enjoy your time here as much as we enjoy having you here!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline momma-st

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2005, 03:48:46 pm »
We are having a good time getting to know everyone. Maggie and mom