Author Topic: Just Stopped in to say HI .... I MISS YOU GUYS!!  (Read 1747 times)

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Just Stopped in to say HI .... I MISS YOU GUYS!!
« on: October 25, 2005, 06:07:11 am »
WOW!!!! You have done so much with the site !! Thanx !! I cant believe how much I have missed.... Im going thru withdraw! My internet and everything should be back up in the next month or two.. I had to recover from the break in.... Zima is doing good and so are my human babies :) !! Everyone take care .... Im glad to see everyone is doing good ... I'll need updates on whats been happining in the past few months!! Look forward to hearing from everyone.... a BIG slobbery kiss from Zima and all of us..... Nicole
Nicole

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Just Stopped in to say HI .... I MISS YOU GUYS!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 06:14:49 am »
Hey! We miss you too. Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal with you. Take care! We'll be here waiting when you are ready to fully make a comeback.  ;)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 04:16:16 am »
Thx Jabear........ ...you guys have done an awesome job on the site since Ive been on !! I see you two have been busy!! :) I remember when you was asking everyone what they would like to see done and you two have def. done it!!

Nina How is charlies angels doing??? Sorry I havent been much help but I'll be back in the swing of things soon!!  Take care evryone!!
Nicole

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 04:24:54 am »
Hey

We've missed you! Things have been on the down low for now, but I did get an emial on my Pyr list about 500+ animals that were in need. But it looks like the local humane society seized them.  I did email some Pyr groups though. We can't wait for you to be back ;D

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)