Author Topic: Neat Newf Page/Photos  (Read 7616 times)

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Neat Newf Page/Photos
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2005, 06:09:17 am »
Hi Tammy,
That is a great website. And some really beautiful dogs. It makes me want one. I mean really want one. Welcome to BPO. I can't wait to see more pictures of your dogs.
Jenn

Kiahpyr

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2005, 06:14:26 am »
I love the pics and your website!!! Very adorable!

Offline Tammy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2005, 08:20:46 pm »
Your Angus is a real cutie  :-*

Tammy

Offline Tammy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2005, 08:23:03 pm »
Wow! That site was awesome with the pictures f the incredible looking Newfs and the cute captions. I love it! Someday I'll have more than one Newf lounging around too.  ;D

My favorite line has to be "Real Newfs swim in the water even in the winter". So true!

;o))))) They really do, don't they?
Tammy

Offline Tammy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2005, 08:26:06 pm »
Hi Newf friends...

Found this site through a message in my guestbook on my web site - hundportalen.s e :)

Sorry about the translation... a bit odd - yes, I can admit that..I can also see my mistakes  ;) Well, maybe one of you can help me with the translation then? :D

I'm aware of many words that I have spelled wrong...But I don't speak your language everyday, I'm from Sweden and speak Swedish - but I tried to translate at least... ::)

Yes; I Saw your nice words in my Guestbook, thank you so very much ;D ;)

And I also could see from the statistics on my website that people cam from this site - and i was curious :D I'm glad that I found you...
Tammy

It's easier to speak English, then to put it down in words, I'm sure that many of you are familiar with that ?

Best regards
Tammy
hundportalen.s e

I think it was my post in your guestbook that led you here.  Great site!  You must have a great camera because those shots are pro quality.  Don't worry about the translation, I think people get your point.  Heck, you speak better English than a lot of Americans do.  I can acutally hear your accent in my head from your wording, which to me, gives your posts your own personal character.  Look forward to more of them.  Skol!  ;D

Offline Tammy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2005, 08:27:13 pm »
Thank you so very much :-*

Offline Tammy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2005, 08:28:18 pm »

You all so very nice, thanks to all of you---- :-*