Author Topic: Cheese! ???  (Read 14183 times)

henrysmomma

Re: Cheese! ???
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 06:46:01 am »
She's so adorable! I want Cheese!

BTW, how did you pick that name?

Rose ;D

Offline cheesemastiff

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 07:34:58 pm »
So how did Cheese get her name??? Well... Originally we named her Piggy, then we decided the name wasn't fitting for a girl....... my Husband was just joking around and throwing the name Cheese out.l. when he said it, I thought it was hilarious and I laughed... I said who would name their dog Cheese.. then he kept repeating Cheese Cheese Cheese..  I thought you know what... when he said the name Cheese, it brought a big smile to my face.. and I thought it was very funny... so we finally decided to name her Cheese... boy. does the name fit well.. Cheese CUTS the cheese quite well......... ;D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 04:45:39 am by cheesemastiff »

henrysmomma

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2005, 07:27:48 am »
LOL, Her and Henry would get along great...cuttin g cheese is his favorite passtime too..he he.

Rose :D

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2005, 11:02:04 am »
Now you need another pup and name it "Crackers"!
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline cheesemastiff

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2005, 07:45:49 am »
Oh yah.. we thought about naming our 2nd pup "Mac"... but the little one eats like a little pig so we decided to stick with "Piggy"..... Mac and Cheese might be too much... ;)

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2005, 07:57:57 am »
aww, they're so cute  :)
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2005, 08:16:39 am »
Sooooo cute! Great name too....Cheese!  ;D I look forward to seeing more pics of Cheese and Piggy!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2005, 08:30:06 am »
Adorable name!  Would never have thought of it, but somehow it just suits her!  She's got to be one of the cutest pups I've ever seen!!!!

Offline jens2danes

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dutchess & Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2005, 08:42:20 am »
Cheese is beautiful. :)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2005, 02:14:48 am »
So how did Cheese get her name??? Well... Originally we named her Piggy, then we decided the name wasn't fitting for a girl....... my Husband was just joking around and throwing the name Cheese out.l. when he said it, I thought it was hilarious and I laughed... I said who would name their dog Cheese.. then he kept repeating Cheese Cheese Cheese..  I thought you know what... when he said the name Cheese, it brought a big smile to my face.. and I thought it was very funny... so we finally decided to name her Cheese... boy. does the name fit well.. Cheese CUTS the cheese quite well......... ;D
that's funny!  almost like tater.  :)  I like Cheese too! 
And aren't cheese cuttings the cutest things a puppy can do.  it confuses them and makes them look all around...like what was that?  :)

Offline cheesemastiff

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2005, 04:44:15 am »
Oh yah.. they sure love to "cut the cheese" in the middle of the night, the scary part is that when they don't cut the cheese, I would panic and thought something's wrong with them.... ;D....glad to know that I am not the only one who's dealing with the gas problems.. but still love them.... :D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 06:09:42 pm by cheesemastiff »