Author Topic: Is anyone in Arizona???  (Read 4022 times)

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Is anyone in Arizona???
« on: August 02, 2005, 06:32:03 pm »
I need some friends!! lol Im in arizona by myself and would like to meet some people!! Anyone in the desert with me??? Besides the lizards and cactus..... help I'm lost in arizona!!!
Nicole

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone in Arizona???
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 07:26:13 pm »
My parents are going to be there this weekend for fun but they are not bringing any animals with them...sorry. I hope that you find some people there to play with soon though! If you ever come to CA though there are tons of us here!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Stephanie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 07:38:56 pm »
Hey, I'm in Arizona in Phoenix. Where are u at?

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 07:43:39 pm »
I lived there when I was younger, and my parents live there now with two collies, so I visit pretty often...  No doggies come with me tho...  >:(
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 10:43:21 pm »
Stephanie Im in east mesa!!!  If you would ever like to get together let me know!! I will be going to cali all the time soon too so if anyone would like to meet up or if your out here .... just let me know!! With or without doggies! Just to share pics have lunch and chat!!  My door is  open! I noticed a get together is forming in cali?? Let me know I always wanted to visit
Nicole

Offline Roxy Poxy

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2005, 06:59:53 am »
Hi!  I'm from Arizona!  My fiancee and I live up in North Scottsdale with our Great Pyrenees,  Roxy.  We would love to meet up and play with some other BPs...just as soon as the temperatures drop a bit!  I must not forget to mention Roxy's "Disclaimer"..... we are not responsible  for any randomly flying drool, that might or might not, end up on you, your clothes, your pet, or your children, when being within a 20 foot radius of Roxy!  Since keeping a permanent mosquito net over Roxy's head is a little on the cruel side and trying to follow her around with one of those things the dentist sticks in your mouth, to suck up all the excess saliva, is not at all possible...we will just keep trying to avoid flying drool!!

Spook

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 07:03:13 am »
Hiya Everyone,

i'm in arizona too over on the west side in Surprise. We've got two great pyre's and a Fila brasileiro. I'd love to get together with some other arizona big dog owners.  My Pyre's are always up for playing with other dogs...  tho my Fila does not like strangers so she'd have to stay at home.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005, 12:07:07 pm »
I'm not to far from Arizona - Vegas isn't so far.  One of my favorite places to go is Sedona

Offline girl4dirt

• Gnawer
  • Sprouty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 07:46:50 am »
 ;D We're in Phoenix!  Sprout is a staffordshire terrier, and she is shy but loves to make new friends...we're in north Phoenix, near Moon Valley.