Author Topic: Two lost dogs--please help!  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Two lost dogs--please help!
« on: October 28, 2005, 06:36:56 am »
My sister (girl4dirt) found two dogs last night in north Phoenix, AZ.  Their photos are shown in the PawPrints under Two Lost Dogs.  They are very sweet and have obviously been someone's pets.  They love to snuggle and be petted and were very well behaved.  One is a rottie or rottie mix puppy, about 9 months old.  The other is a bit older, possibly a shepard mix?  Both are males, not neutered.  One has a collar but no tags. :(

She cannot keep them (small apartment...sh e already has a pit bull mix she found last february) and they are at the shelter now.  Hopefully their owners will be found, but in the meantime, please help us get the word out.  If the owners don't come for them, is anyone interested???

As soon as the shelter info is available, I will add it to this post.

Please help out these sweet doggies!  Thanks!
Jessica

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Two lost dogs--please help!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 06:48:17 am »
Oh, Jess, your sister is so kind!  I hope somebody comes and gets their pups!  I bet they were scared to be out on their own!  Poor them!!! :(

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 07:04:22 am »
I really hope they find their owners!  Poor puppies out all by themselves!  They're sweeties too! :)

Offline girl4dirt

• Gnawer
  • Sprouty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 07:21:54 am »
Hi!  Thanks for making a post big seester  :)

The two doggies went to the Mesa animal care facility this morning.  They were good boys...the rottie snuggled with the animal control officer for almost 20 minutes!  Because they were so good, the officer noted on their paperwork that they are both highly adoptable!

The info for the dogs is:
Activity # 44340
East Valley Shelter - 2630 W. 8th St., Mesa, AZ
You can find out what their status is by calling 602-506-PETS

All dogs are held in the shelter for 72 hours in case their owners try to come get them.  So, if they haven't found a home by Monday, they will be ready to go up for adoption.  I've let all the local rescue groups know they are there, but if anyone has a lead on a foster home or a forever home, PLEASE help these guys out.  They deserve a happy ending.
-AmyD

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 03:45:31 am »
*bump*

Offline Stephanie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 10:18:08 am »
I wish i could help, but I already have my hands full with my two. Hopefully their owners will find them. Poor dogs.  :(
Steph

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 08:28:08 pm »
I hope their owners come and get them.

Sounds like we need to get more members in the SW! Not many in that neck of the woods for sure!

Deena