Author Topic: Fan Clubs?  (Read 3976 times)

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Fan Clubs?
« on: October 28, 2005, 10:57:05 pm »
I've been wondering what is going on around here lately with the fan clubs.   ???  What are they?  I've seen a "Suspicious Chicken" one and a "Gramps Highland" one.  Are these inside jokes?

I just thought I would ask.

Sofia

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Fan Clubs?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 11:06:50 pm »
As the founder of the Suspicious Chicken Fan Club, I would like to state that anyone and everyone is welcome to join!

The Suspicious Chicken is this funny dog toy that Ranger and Gwen have.  I mentioned it in some or other thread (I will see if I can find it), and a couple people thought it was funny.  Then in the thread where we all told what our dogs would like to get for Christmas, Tina said that Jack wanted a suspicious chicken, and I thought THAT was funny. 

Soooo, I developed the Suspicious Chicken Fan Club.  Now, Ang will tell you that I did it because I was feeling left out of the whole Gramps Highland thing, and wanted to develop a "poser" club so that I would feel cool.  But, Ang lies.   ;D

Feel free to join - we are now accepting any and all Junior Members.  All you need is an appreciation for the Suspicious Chicken, and the desire for your dog to one day have one...

The Gramps Highland thing is a whole other story.  Althought I am a member, I am not at liberty to discuss it.   :D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 11:14:22 pm »

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 12:37:23 am »
Thank you, Grumpy, for explaining the Suspicious Chicken thing.

Now, ya'all better spill the beans about the Gramps Highland thing.  Secrets of that sort aren't allowed on BPO.  :D

Sofia

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 12:52:23 am »
LOL!!!!!!! That suspicious chicken is so hilarious looking!! Where do I get one?!?!? I want one for my new pup!!!  :D
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 01:27:33 am »
HAHAHAA!!  I decided to look up this Suspicious Chicken for more information... ... that thing looks hilarious!  And I found it at an online petstore for cheap!!  http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=10695  Can I become a member of the Suspicious Chicken fan club too?  Gotta get one of those!!  Koby's already got a chicken fetish he'd like the suspicious kind to! ;D

Andi

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 02:06:23 am »
Gramps Highland is an inside joke thing.  To find the answers you seek you must go to chat.  It isn't proper to discuss on the boards. ;)
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 02:11:09 am »
As the founder of the Suspicious Chicken Fan Club, I would like to state that anyone and everyone is welcome to join!

The Suspicious Chicken is this funny dog toy that Ranger and Gwen have.  I mentioned it in some or other thread (I will see if I can find it), and a couple people thought it was funny.  Then in the thread where we all told what our dogs would like to get for Christmas, Tina said that Jack wanted a suspicious chicken, and I thought THAT was funny. 

Soooo, I developed the Suspicious Chicken Fan Club.  Now, Ang will tell you that I did it because I was feeling left out of the whole Gramps Highland thing, and wanted to develop a "poser" club so that I would feel cool.  But, Ang lies.   ;D

Feel free to join - we are now accepting any and all Junior Members.  All you need is an appreciation for the Suspicious Chicken, and the desire for your dog to one day have one...

The Gramps Highland thing is a whole other story.  Althought I am a member, I am not at liberty to discuss it.   :D
I TOTALLY want to be a member of the Suspicious Chicken Fan Club!!!...I LOVE the suspicious chicken game!...I just got done telling my brother about it!!...Do I have to take a solemn pledge? ;D

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2005, 02:38:57 am »
Can I join the suspicious chicken fan club too?!??!?  ;D
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2005, 02:48:00 am »
HAHAHAA!!  I decided to look up this Suspicious Chicken for more information... ... that thing looks hilarious!  And I found it at an online petstore for cheap!!  http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=10695  Can I become a member of the Suspicious Chicken fan club too?  Gotta get one of those!!  Koby's already got a chicken fetish he'd like the suspicious kind to! ;D

Andi

You are right; it does look funny.  I don't think Sapphire would consider it suspicious, however, unless it was peeking out from behind doors and hiding again whenever it spotted her!

Sofia

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2005, 03:34:45 am »
All who are interested, please feel free to join the Suspicious Chicken Fan Club!  We welcome all members - you do not even have to have (or BE) a chicken... 

Our Founder...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 03:35:28 am by grumpybunny »

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2005, 06:52:25 pm »
I just wanted to say thanks for removing the pictures, Ang.

Sofia