Author Topic: anyone else have a Nyak's Kennels malamute from Magnolia Texas?  (Read 17526 times)

Offline mal-coholic

• Ankle Biter
  • My beloved mal
    • View Profile
Re: anyone else have a Nyak's Kennels malamute from Magnolia Texas?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 01:51:58 am »
Hi!
I was impressed seing Nala, a white mal, you don't get to see this often.
My boy Carlos was mated with a grey-white female (Mal, of course) and from 8 pups, 4 were white. I'll post some photos next week.

One of the pups, a gorgeous boy, is living close to us and we went to dogshows together but his white coat wasn't so appreciated unfortunately. Anyway, his owners love him a lot!
Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 08:30:05 pm »
Thanks, Carlos is stunning. I hear all the time that no one sees mals with white coats and some people argue with me about what she is. There were only 2 in her litter both females and pretty large females. She is 7 mos and weighs in at 65 lbs. and my little Tonka is 13 mos and weighs 70 lbs, Tonka was the runt so we don't expect too much growth from her.

Offline Mal Lady

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Nyak Alaskan Malamutes
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2006, 10:51:00 am »
Hi Ya'll,
I'm so glad to get back to this group. I hope all are well and have been doin good and I hope all your 4 legged kids are doin just as good.
 Don't know if any of ya remember me or not but I am the owner of Nyak Kennels. After reading some of the post I know some of you know me. I want to Thank each and everyone for trying to help one of my puppies. I hope you all was able to get thru to them, I sure tried but got no where. I do educate each and every puppy buyer prior to taking one of my precious babies home.Anyway, Thanks to all of ya.
So how has everyong been? :)
DD