Author Topic: I want him...  (Read 9500 times)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: I want him...
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2005, 01:30:40 pm »
Awwwe, he is adorable!!  Big feet, big belly, how can  you resist?

Just start the nagging and dont' let up.  How do you think I got Gunther?  It only took me about 2 weeks of asking hubby about 100 times a day.   ;D

Anakalia

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2005, 11:52:50 pm »
OMG!!  He's so chubby and cute!!! lol  Since we're being no help at trying to talk you out of it I'll go ahead and give you some tips... (this worked for me when I wanted Koby) ;)

1. Talk about the pup day and night...persis tance might pay off!
2.Say,"But the rescue fee isn't all that much...we can afford it!"
3. "They don't eat all that much"... this one may not work for you since you already have Tenchi, but it helped me!  Tony would never fall for that now. lol
4.Tenchi does need an oversized playmate... he loves Nee and he'd have a BLAST playing with someone his own size daily right... just a thought.
5.  IF none of the above works bawl your eyes out in front of Jay everytime you see him... he'll think you're so depressed he'll want to make you happy! ;D

Hope these tips work... if not I may be able to think up a few more! ;)

Andi

Offline deafdanelvr

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2005, 01:22:44 am »
I highly recommend a deaf dane to anyone and everyone! Mine is the best thing God ever made! He is so sweet and fun to be around. I hope someone with lots of love to give gets him.

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2005, 05:17:10 pm »
Hi Moni,
any word on wether you will be getting him.The more the merrier I say. You can alway bring him to PA when you are kidnapped for the trip ;D.
Jenn

Offline GDBurrito

• Gnawer
  • " Life is Better with Animals"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2005, 07:09:38 pm »
AWWW Moni if i was settles i would take him if someone could get him here. he's beautiful!!!! but everyones right  you are the best for him. but let me know how it works out!!

henrysmomma

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2005, 08:09:52 pm »
If that little guy was any closer to me I would get him! Henry needs a big buddy!

Rose