Author Topic: Pumpkins, Ghost, and a Princess OH MY!  (Read 4648 times)

Anakalia

Pumpkins, Ghost, and a Princess OH MY!
« on: October 31, 2005, 11:27:06 pm »
Here are some photos of our Halloween adventure.  We had a blast but boy, was it exausting!  Now Tony and I both have a cold and we feel like crap, but I HAD to post these pics!!  ENJOY!!

In order:
1.Daddy and Kenna say EWWWWWW!
2.Kenna pretending she's just sneezed on her hands! ::)
3.Kenna showing off.... she's so good at that!
4.Kenna accepting the pumpkin guts are gross and giving them some love!
5.Pumpkins after they've been carved.... Tony had the brilliant idea of having one of the pumpkins puking it's guts out! ::)
6.Pumpkins with a spoooooky ghost like figure.... J/K it's smoke, but it looks like a ghost to me!
7.Kenna dressed up as Erica Barbie, I think she just likes getting primped and pampered.  Next year she promised me she WILL be a gothic vampire, I'm gonna hold her to that. NO more princess pretty pants next year!!!!

Andi

lins_saving_grace

Re: Pumpkins, Ghost, and a Princess OH MY!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 11:31:58 pm »
Those are funny.  I love the steamy puky pumpkin picture.  Looks like they had fun digging into them.  :)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 11:33:02 pm »
Great pictures and it does look like there is a ghost like figure in that picture. spooky!  ;D
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 01:09:24 am »
Thanks for all the wonderful comments.  Yes, Kenna had a BLAST as you can see from the photos.  I'm still a little peeved about her costume.  I asked her everday for a month if she wanted to go shopping for a costume and everytime she said,"No I already have what I'm going to wear!"  I could have really gone all out with a wig or crown or SOMETHING if she wasn't so darn opinionated!

Jenn I'm 100% postivie we'll have that problem next year, I'm sure she'll chang her mind and it'll be "I wanna be a princess!"  Next year I'll drag her butt out to a costume store and get her a NICE princess costume... I was thinking along the lines of rennisance princess or something...OO OOO vampire princess!!!  Maybe we can compromise! LOL

I just looked at that pic with the smoke again...... I definitely see a hooded ghostly face on the right hand top of the page!  That is kinda spooky! :o

Andi

Offline jens2danes

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dutchess & Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 01:10:06 am »
Andi,Keena looks so pretty in her princess costume.You pumpkins looks spooky too.Jen

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 01:14:13 am »
I LOOOOVVVEE Tony's puky pumpkin!! That's a riot!! I love the X eyes on it!! He's so creative - a little twisted maybe, but creative. And that's a great shot of the pumpkins with the "ghosties". I bet that would fool a less seasoned ghost hunter!

Kenna looks like a riot! I bet she keeps you laughing.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Kiahpyr

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2005, 12:59:42 am »
Very nice pics!! Glad they had lots of fun!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2005, 01:31:39 am »
Hahahahaaaa... .............. that puking pumpkin is positively priceless.  LOLOL.

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2005, 03:04:05 am »
Looooooooove the puking pumpkin!!! Very original ;D

Anakalia

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 03:15:03 am »
LOL I'll have to tell Tony you all love his pumpkin idea!  He got the idea after he woke up Sunday with a hangover!! lol  So that's supposed to be his self portrait! lol

Andi

Blair

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2005, 06:53:25 am »
Andi great pictures...You daugher is so cute! My oldest wanted to wear a Poodle Skirt for Halloween, so my mother made a skirt for her and Skyla, Skyla's came out way too long [she has short legs] After my mom made them Myranda decided she wanted to be a witch and complained about wearing the poodle skirt  >:( After she befgged us to make her a poodle skirt for weeks, surely enough she wore the poodle skirt {evil laugh}

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2005, 07:30:51 am »
Andi,
Your daughter looks like she had a blast. She does look good as a princess.
Jenn

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2005, 09:52:21 am »
Those are great pics - Kenna looks great as a Barbie princess!  Love the "ghosty" pumpkin pic, too!!  :D
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 09:54:43 am by LaurieW »

Anakalia

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2005, 05:01:50 pm »
Andi great pictures...You daugher is so cute! My oldest wanted to wear a Poodle Skirt for Halloween, so my mother made a skirt for her and Skyla, Skyla's came out way too long [she has short legs] After my mom made them Myranda decided she wanted to be a witch and complained about wearing the poodle skirt  >:( After she befgged us to make her a poodle skirt for weeks, surely enough she wore the poodle skirt {evil laugh}

OH NO!!!  That would have been a little frustrating!!  Kenna is super opinionated and independent.  I give her the space she needs..... and most of the time we get along. lol  She does like to change her mind A LOT though which sometimes ticks me off.  Last minute changes just don't work for me.  There's still a lot of time til Halloween next year so who knows what'll happen!  She's now talking about Christmas already......n o Thanksgiving talk it went from Halloween to Christmas so now I have a long list of toys for Santa! lol ;D

Andi