Collies > Border Collie Discussions & Pictures

Suggestion for another board........Border Collies

<< < (2/2)

Nina:

--- Quote from: jabear on November 01, 2005, 02:22:49 am ---Ok...Border Collies are now added under the Collie Heading!

--- End quote ---

Aww your the best Jamie  ;D You are so welcoming of all breeds  ;D

jabear:
You are so cute Nina!

Nina:
Aww thanks I try  ;D

CalistogaPyr:
I have a border collie/lab mix named Floyd!  He's from a high-kill shelter in Northern California.  We've had him for a little over a month.  I'm new to the special personality characteristic s of the border collie, so I'd love to chat with other B.C. people! 
Looking forward to making new border collie friends!
Jenn, Bo & Floyd

Teamshredit:
I have two VERY mixed breed puppies and we think that one of them has many border collie traits. Daisy is believed to have a different father than the rest of the litter(of 9). She is extremely intelligent, high energy and very easily bored. We have tried frisbees, retrieving, dog parks etc, and none of these have seemed to curb her desire to run away and/or destroy everything in her site. Just this morning I began to research border collies because so many people have brought it to our attention that she has many of these traits. Does any of this sound familiar to you? She is only 9 months old and it is clear that her adoloscence has begun(I'm being paid back for MY teenage years...i just know it! ::))
How old is Floyd? What is he like?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version