Author Topic: HEY GSD People!!  (Read 30423 times)

Offline Barongsd

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • OurHouse German Shepherds
HEY GSD People!!
« on: May 02, 2005, 07:25:43 pm »
I just got time to come back and check out the board .... where are all the German Shepherd people?? ... of course I guess I should include myself since I haven't been here much lately either .... say HELLO and lets start some activity here!! ... geesh ...  ;D

Randy & Debbi Marx
OurHouse German Shepherds
Randy & Debbi Marx
OurHouse German Shepherds
http://ourhouse48183.tripod.com
    Can/UKC Ch ShadowValleys Baron of OurHouse (AKC pt'd)
     Can Ch. ShadowValleys Nora B of OurHouse a.k.a. "Elle"

Offline brat

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: HEY GSD People!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 05:29:21 pm »
 :o  Hey guys....a huge *wave* fron Vancouver from me - and a special lucy joy slurp and tail wag....and of course a HUGE laugh.such a smiler my girl..... :D

life's a beach over here...grin...

Offline delilah

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 01:53:46 pm »
hello, i'm new to the board. i have 12 german sherphards. and raise them ,hope to hear some good things out there.my lady just got her deploma last night from obeince class. excuse the spelling Delilah

Offline ting1sf

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 02:03:07 pm »
Hey All GSD ppl! :)  I recently got my first GSD and can't wait to take her to traning in the end of this month. :) She is sososo cute. A trouble maker ut cute as all buttons :)
I rather love a dog than a human. Because you put  100% into a dog , you get 200% back. As for humans you sometimes you get nothing back.

Offline Rebecca

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 07:26:53 pm »
Hi, I'm new to the list so I'll begin by introducing myself and my pack. I am a Delta CGC Instructor in Australia, and have my own business running puppy preschool and private behavioural training. I have 4 GSD's, all rescues varying in ages from 12 months to 5 years, and with personalities as different as you could possibly imagine. Does anyone else on this list have an interest in behaviour and training?
regards,
Rebecca, Tyson (M GSD 5yrs), Frodo (M GSD 4 years) India (F GSD 2 years) Ray (M GSD 1 Yr)

Offline vonissk

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 09:03:07 pm »
Hey Rebecca, Sounds as if you have my dream team!!!!  I formerly competed in obedience and am interested in bahviors and training.  I got my pup about 2 months ago and we are having a time.  I love him to death.  I have been involved with GSDs for over 20 years and at one time had 15.  I have a 6 yr old female--west German hi lines/Hungarian/German work/DDR lines and my puppy iwill be 5 months old on Thursday; he is German work/DDR/Dutch lines.  Welcome to the board. Minta

Offline TipaldosK9

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 01:48:53 pm »
We're in the process of looking for a shepherd (yes, we've owned them in the past), but can't seem to find any breeders or even rescues in the area that even know how to spell conformation correctly.  We came across one breeder that had wonderful dogs.....but she didn't know what OFA was...which really worried me. 

Anyways - we'll post pictures of our shepherd.....w hen we get one.  Vern intends on using it for Search and Rescue (if the dog is willing to do so and has the drive and want to do so).

Vern and Shel

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 11:48:03 am »
Well I have a GSD rescue, Chazzy 10yrs old.  2-1/2 years ago we got our 1st Shiloh, Apache &  last sept we got our 2nd, Kiya. I was raised with Belgin Shepards & have always loved gsd's.
Carolyn
Carolyn

Offline GSDmama

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 01:42:25 am »
Hi All ;)

I'm new here, I live in Tasmania, Australia.

I have been involved in agility and obedience training for the last 5 years.

I have a 10 month GSD bitch who is currently in training for obedience and tracking trials, but she will also eventually compete in agility and abit of herdig as well.

I also have a 2 y/o recsue beagle who will compete.

Anyway, nice to meet you all  :)

Sonia.
"When you stand at the edge of a Cliff, Jump to fly, not to fall"

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2005, 01:59:49 am »
Hi Sonia, nice to meet you too. I am sure you will love this place. And the more GS people here are the more of a discussion we can have.

It is funny, the first thing I came to think about when you said you were from Tasmania, was "the tasmanian devil" hehehehe sorry that kinda shows how dizzy my mind is.

Please post some pic of your baby and tell us lots of stories

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Tazfan

• Gnawer
  • Five of the last litter of pups I bred.
    • View Profile
    • Klaufi German Shepherds
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 03:40:47 am »
Hi. I am new to the board. My name is Wendy and I live in Blackpool. England. I have 5 GSD's of varying ages. I have never loved any breed as much as I love GSD's
Never mind the dogs, beware of the owner!!

Offline Lucidnightmare

• Gnawer
  • Byte Me
    • View Profile
    • Beaman Family
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2005, 02:19:49 pm »

Hi all,
I am new to this board and just wanted to say HI ;D
It is so nice to see all these beautiful shepherds, mine is like my furry child, her and my 2 yr old are best buddies.
She has been through many class and the trainer says she is "socially aggressive, which means she loves her family and will protect us but strangers she just will never trust. I was told she would have made an excellent K9 dog.
Well, thats a bit about us I hope to be chatting with you all soon. 
"Dogs don't make our whole lives...
"They make our lives whole.

Offline RavenzRiverofLove

• Gnawer
  • I love GSDz!
    • View Profile
    • Raven's River Of Love Pet Rescue
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2005, 11:46:52 pm »
I'm not new on here but I'm not sure I have ever posted either. I have 4 GSDs from 3 months old to 8 yrs old. We all live in Florida. I have an exotic pet rescue as a hobby. I'm married and we have 2 human kids too. I just love GSDs. I'm hoping to be able to go to school to become a dog trainer but, my kids have put my plans on hold for now. :) I love staying home with them though.
Louci
Louci
Wife to David & Mom of 2 sweet Kids: Makenzi 4yrs & Jaden 1.5yr.
I'm owned by 4 GSDs: Shadow 8yrs, Kissers 4yrs, Kookie 2yrs, & little Raven born 3-22-05 she's black & tan & growing like a weed.
GOD BLESS :-)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2005, 12:02:34 am »
I'm pleased you are all here at B.P.O.!...You all have great looking dogs!!!...The G.S.D. was origionally my breed of choice but in my researchI sadly found that I probably wasn't equipped to ahndle one as a first tiem dog owner...I ended up choosing a Great Pyrenees who I was happy to find fit us pyrfectly!...So pyrfectly that our 2nd Pyr will be here soon!...I do love to look at & read about your dogs though!

Offline zeusnheidi

• Gnawer
  • Yasco-Chinese Shar-pei
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2005, 08:45:38 am »
  Hi, My name is Tracey and i'm from Michigan. We have two shepherds Zeus and Heidi.
We also have two Chinese Shar-pei's Yasco and Yosha.
We have own and raised both breeds since 1996 and just love these two breeds.

Tracey