Author Topic: I am SSSSSOOOOOOOO in love!...lol!  (Read 12038 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

I am SSSSSOOOOOOOO in love!...lol!
« on: May 03, 2005, 06:46:07 am »
I woke up this morning, came downstairs, looked at my sleeping Samson lying there on his back with his feet in the air & my heart just melted!...I don't think I could love that dog more but each day it seems my heart expands just a little more & fills with my love for him...I know this is sappy...lol... but I am almost in tears right now because he is so wonderful!!!....I love all of my animals...From the cats, to the bunnies, to the guinea pig...I truly do!...Samson is my 1st dog though & I had no idea that deep down I was actually a dog person...lol.. .I can't imagine I will ever have a dog that I could love as much as I love Sammy Whammy!...Do any of you ever look at your dogs & fall in live all over again?...Ty for listening to my sappiness...lo l!

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: I am SSSSSOOOOOOOO in love!...lol!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 08:14:17 am »
Every day! I try not to be partial but sometimes its not easy.
Carolyn (2horses, 3dogs & 2 cats)
Carolyn

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 09:47:24 am »
Every time Bear does something adorable I melt and thank my husband outloud for giving me a dog that I love more than anything (beside hubby of course). He is my baby bear cub and I could never imagine my life without him in it.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Jen

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 01:28:31 pm »
That's is exactly how we felt when we got our first PYR!! I couldn't beleive I was this in love with a dog!!  I can't imagion what life was like before!!!  Now I just can't get enough,  we just got a newf and the love just grows and grows!!  If I am not playing with them I am talking about them with you all! 

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 01:39:00 pm »
Ohhh yeah - and yes you can and will love the next one as much, I promise.... It sounds impossible but thats how it works for me. Now I guess I should be ashamed but noooo...... not on this forum. I am a homemaker (read that dog carer) I am at home all day with the youngest two legged kid and all my wonderful fourlegged ones, and when hubby comes home and I still didnt have time to do all the dishes becuase I was way too busy playing with dogs or brushing their teeth or washing their toys or blankets or "panties" (female issue lol) He looks at me, and sighs and says "you had a busy day" ::) And he knows I did, just didnt do all the things that are not that important lol...

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Rufiesmom

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 01:39:18 pm »
I know exactly how you feel!!  I don't have current pics of my grandkids in my wallet, but certainly have dog pics!  I never thought I could love a dog as much as I love Rufus.  I didn't think this old dog (me) could learn any new tricks but Rufus has taught me so much about being patient and enjoying the small things.  I am having camera trouble or I be posting more pics of him!

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2005, 06:50:51 pm »
Just wait, soon the bug will bite you, and one Pyr will not be enough. I've got two, and have a parade of foster going thorugh. Or I'll go to the other fosters parents house, just to play with their Pyrs.

All white things are addictive; cocaine, heroin, Pyrenees...

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 07:02:52 pm »
Oh, I'm feeling you!
With 3 dogs and 2 cats, every time I lay with one or see them sleeping or playing my heart melts and I could almost cry! I talk about them all the time, buy them toys, bring them on outings.... my husband says I've become one of "those weird dog people" and I totally have! I've never been a dog person, and if I had come to this site a year ago and read some of what people say about their dogs I would have barfed!!!! But when you get one of your own....man, you just can't help but falling head over paws in love!!!  I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to. Each one is special to me in a different way. Tali is so in love with me in a very non-needy way and can be a little B&tch sometimes (like me!). Sakwa is very confident and regal, loves to ley with you without asking to be touched. She just likes being close.  Finn is my baby! He follows me around, get so happy when I tell him he's a good boy and I can bring him anywhere and he's a perfect houseguest. He doesn't need a leash cause he wouldn't dream of leaving my side (yet). So calm, but so much a puppy. Every time I cuddle with one I'm sure that one is my favorite...but I feel that way about all of them.
And I won't even get started about my cats. One who would be a gay british butler if he were human (thinks he's above the shananagans of the others) and an inbred crooked headed cat Chicken who is soo sweet, yet so dumb and only the size of a kitten though she is full grown. I'm in love with them all. They complete our family.

Vicki

Jen

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2005, 08:35:34 am »
 Yes yes yes!  I am so happy we are muti-fur family now too.  AND laying on the bed while every body wants hugs is sooooooooo full of LOVE!  I am looking for a puppy and my Husband said WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so in Love with these AWESOME CREATURES!!!!!!!!!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2005, 10:30:09 am »
Just before reading your post I was on the floor with my two pyr babies, Dixie and Sugar Bear.  The feeling that I have when looking at them is just pure joy.  

I lost my Rosie last July due to a snake bite. After just a couple of weeks of crying 24/7 I knew that I had to have another white fur baby.  I was lucky enough to find Sugar Bear. I was able to bring him home in two weeks. Then as soon as he was 8 months old I got Dixie. She is not 4 1/2 months.  Dixie, Sugar Bear, and I go to Rosie's grave site everyday and have a little chat. I thank her for showing me what being love my a pure soul can be like.  I was a little worried that I would not be able to love a new puppy the way I loved Rosie.  The second that I held Sugar Bear, I knew that he had just enlarged my heart enough to hold the love I have for Rosie and the love I have for him.  The same thing with Dixie.  

I know you are thinking about gettting a second baby, do it, do it ASAP.  You will not belive how much fun it is to watch them play. Sugar Bear and Dixie give each other a face lick as soon as they wake up for a nap.  It is just so much fun. Now when I do have to leave the house I know that they have each other and do not have to spend even a little while alone. I could go on and on about how great they are but I think I will just go give them another kiss as they nap.

Lisa

Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Jen

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2005, 10:34:27 am »
Lisa

Half way thru your post I had swelled teary eyes!  Hugs and kisses from Me, Thunder and Sasha MaMa! :-* :-* :-*

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2005, 08:17:51 pm »
Thank you for the hugs. It was one of those days when one was needed.
This is a photo of Sugar Bear & Dixie.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2005, 08:18:47 pm »
This is my dear sweet Rosie.

Lisa

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2005, 10:38:20 pm »
OMG I can't stand it!...They are all so precious!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2005, 06:26:26 am »
Thanks so much.  I just love the marking on Sammy's ears. Rosie had the same marking up until she was about 3 years.