Author Topic: Paw Print Profiles  (Read 20097 times)

GR8DAME

Paw Print Profiles
« on: May 03, 2005, 08:52:59 am »
Love it -love it-love it!!!!!!! Is this a new feature, or am I so dense that I missed it before?
I posted all of my fur kids and can't wait to see everyone elses babies!
Stella

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Paw Print Profiles
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 09:45:17 am »
I'm so glad that you like it!! It's one of a few new features added. The others will be coming soon so be on the look out!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Jen

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 12:37:26 pm »
ok well I am really dense, what are you talking about!!!!!!  I see something on the right that says Paw Prints but I treid to click on it and nothing happens ???

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 12:49:39 pm »
Jen..... I love you - You think you are dense..... nooooo I AM, I did see it and clicked on it and thought I would see 11 Profiles lol.... Okay that's not the case it is one, I still dont know what the 11 is though, so I guess we can feel dense together  ;D

But the one I did see - A great idea, like it alot.

Ohhhhh and Maggies mom, the monroe you are from, is that in NC union county, or somewhere totally different.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Jen

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 12:59:52 pm »
Well thanks!  Maybe someone will rescue us from LALA LAND but at least we are together ::)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 01:05:27 pm »
hehe, hopefully. Mind you LaLa Land is a quite nice place to be  ;D, I just realized that after having taken otc cold meds. and then added a little nyquil that kinda made me feel Reeeeeal relaxed lol....

Okay I just saw the 11 change to 12, hmmmm now I know I should have stayed away from the heave stuff (nyquil)  ;)

Well ohhh well, let me know when and if you a hang of the new stuff going on here.

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2005, 01:17:30 pm »
okay girls....

heres the trick....

12 Paw Print Profiles
Latest Member: maggie <<<<<<<< in the top of the right hand column under PAWPRINTSbeta

click on the maggie...which will bring up maggies profile...then from there, when you want to see more profiles, look on the left side of the page toward the bottom and in brown print you will see something like "view next paw print"  click it, and another print will come up....

HOPE THIS HELPS, IF NOT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY LOL

;)

Jen

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2005, 01:18:58 pm »
OH yeah now that you mention it my LALA LAND is also med induced from a horrible tooth ache!  My husband said that a tooth ache can come from allergies because the sinuses travel through your gums (who knew) so I took benedryl (?spell) My tooth stopped hurting (hate when he is right!)  but now here I am in LALA LAND!  What were we talking about?

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2005, 01:21:14 pm »
Guess Im part of the club. HOW DO WE SEE THE OTHER PROFILES? It seems to me that we are all sitting here  ??? and no one has answered. ANYONE? us poor doh dohs are lost.
Great Idea!!
Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2005, 01:22:48 pm »
Ok girls...here is the answer that will bring you back into the real world of big paws and drooly kisses.  :) First, go to the "latest news" section on the right hand side of the pages and click on the here link. This will bring up your profile. Then, click on the "Paw Print Profile" create/edit link and wala! You can now add the extra info about your doggie. Good Luck! Let me know if you need any more help...or want to bring others to join you in Lala Land.  ;D

And to see other profiles just click on the "Paw Print Profiles" on the left under"User Tools" and you will see all 12 dog names and where they are from. Simply click on the dog's name and you'll be able to see the complete profile!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 01:24:51 pm by jabear »
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2005, 01:27:30 pm »
May I add, Under "User Tools" in the right hand column, there is a link called "Paw Print Profiles". This will take you to the index of profiles.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2005, 01:27:44 pm »
okay girls....

heres the trick....

12 Paw Print Profiles
Latest Member: maggie <<<<<<<< in the top of the right hand column under PAWPRINTSbeta

click on the maggie...which will bring up maggies profile...then from there, when you want to see more profiles, look on the left side of the page toward the bottom and in brown print you will see something like "view next paw print"  click it, and another print will come up....

HOPE THIS HELPS, IF NOT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY LOL

;)

Ohhh your poor thing, I hate toothace and even worse when hubbies are right lol.... I hope you get to feel better soon, but I am glad we both have good excuses though.

And  ;D Man....... am I glad I managed to trickle my way into the profiles, because after the "HOPE THIS HELPS, IF NOT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY LOL" I was feeling kinda worried that I wouldnt get it lol..... Had I not I would have logged off here, and gone to bed and prayed for brains, hoping I had them when waking up.

Thank you, I did get it, (even if I didnt I wouldnt say).......

Kidding, I really really did get it and thanks for explaining, are you male or female??? I would just hate it if you were a male lol......

Marit

Jen

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2005, 01:36:45 pm »
WOAH!  I got it!! WHat long strange trip it's been!  Glad to be back. 8)  That's a very cool place but I think I just saw a 50 pound saint benard???I'll add THUNDER and SASHA tomorrow.

Jen

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2005, 01:43:25 pm »
 ;D You may be back, I saw that one too. I was laughing out loud when I read your post and my parrot who obviously is as dumb as his mommy, thought is was too funny also, he was sitting here laughing with me. Then he thought the cat was dumber than me, so he started doing the " come here kitty kitty kitty" and laughed (not a nice laugh mind you)

I'll add mine tomorrow too, maybe the nyquil has wore off by then, if not you may see my cat there instead.

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2005, 01:46:21 pm »
i would be a female....ONE FORTHE GIRLS HEY!

glad you saw it LOL...when i first stared looking i was like WTH!  but i figured it out...i am just that smart!  yes yes i am! 

did you make one of your own yet?