Author Topic: Pictures of hugo  (Read 9588 times)

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
Pictures of hugo
« on: November 04, 2005, 02:26:14 pm »
here is some recent pics of hugo out in the yard.
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: Pictures of hugo
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 02:29:24 pm »
He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!  How old is he?   How much does he weigh?  How tall is he?  LOL  I am so full of questions, aren't I? LOL

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 02:36:11 pm »
He's so regal looking. Thanks for sharing pics!

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 02:37:37 pm »
Lol!  that's ok!  you sound like me-i get overly excited when i see another gs!  have to ask all those questions!!!!  he will be 3 y/o in feb.  he is 28" at the shoulders all though he doesnt really look that tall.  i think it is the way he is built and the way he stands.  but i have measured him many times and always get 28".  he, at the last vet visit, was 87 lbs.  he is very muscular and lean, which i attribute alot to the raw diet.  he is super smart, learns very quickly, and is a fantastic dog.  he is definately MY dog.  takes every step i take and sometimes when i stop well he bumps into my butt!  he loves my hubby, but he is a momma's dog :) 
shellie and hugo~
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 02:55:10 pm »
Great pics.  He is a handsome boy.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 03:30:10 pm »
Dazy is definitely a mommy's dog too.  Alyx comes in a close second.  My husband, of course, comes in last. LOL  She is only 4 months, but she is a wonnderful pup.  I love her to pieces.  Right now, she is 19 inches at the shoulders and weighs 28 pounds.  I am working on starting to make the change to a raw diet.  I have been feeding a lil less kibble and a bit of raw daily to try to make the adjustment gradually.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 04:06:28 pm »
Wow! Hugo is a beautiful boy! I love the expression in his eyes! Simply stunning!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 09:10:21 pm »
thanks for the wonderful compliments! 

those giant pups grow fast for sure!  you will be pleased with the raw diet i think once you see the results-shiny coat, less water consumption, less poop-scooping!  also the raw diet is more digestable and with it you avoid the growth spurts that sometimes comes with feeding kibble.  seems like the raw they grow steady and not just shoot up over night.  have a friend who fed kibble (science diet :( ugh ) to her giant and he shot up to 31" by the time he was 12 months old!  way too fast to grow that big!  i totally wont be surprised if he get joint problems.   
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 02:03:47 am »
Less water consumption would be great.  She drinks ALL of the time right now.  Needless to say, with the beard.... she is always slinging water everywhere! LOL

dohertyswissy

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2005, 09:17:19 am »
Hugo is such a handsome guy!  Gorgeous dog!  I was never really familiar with the Giant Schnauzer till we had some on this board.  They are so striking!