Author Topic: wake up call....  (Read 10425 times)

nickerbokker

wake up call....
« on: May 03, 2005, 10:48:04 am »
so i fed the pooches this morning....and right after they ate, angus drank a lil bit, then, proceeded to walk over to me and SLIME ME......it's the first time it's happened this bad, and i felt it and looked at it with chunks of food in it and it started to fall off my leg like one giant booger and i started dry heaving LOL.  i just froze, i couldn't move to get up and clean it off because i was scared it would fall onto the bottom portion of my leg, so he walked by and slimed me again.....

OH THE FUN!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: wake up call....
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 10:55:34 am »
LOL!!! That is so funny!! Dont worry you will get used to it. Judge slimes me at least once a day. The worst is the FOOD slime though. It is kinda nasty. Get out the drool cloth!!!  ;D
Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 11:07:36 am »
im kinda upset...he hasn't been bad with drool...so i thought i had the FIRST ST IN HISTORY who didn't drool!

sadly, he is only 5 months and it keeps getting worse and worse.....IF IT'S NOT PEE ALL OVER, IT'S DROOL!

BUT I LOVE EVERY DROP, kinda.

GR8DAME

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 12:26:16 pm »
Welcome to the drool zone! LOL!!I have a very drooly dane, and you may as well smile, because if it isn't on you it's on the walls, floor, ceiling, windows, doors and your houseguests. A drool towel and the Magic Eraser are just the normal extentions of my right hand. Do not enter home without them! ;D
Stella

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 12:43:03 pm »
Lol.... ;D that is too funny, I just dealt with something similar this morning, well hehe not me but my daughter. She was getting ready for school, and in a bad mood, nervous for the days EOG test and when she was putting her shoe on, I heard "ohhhhhh I dont believe this, leave my shoes ALONE" Then of course she came into me, with a shoe in her hand, looking at me as if I was the one who had messed up her shoe. Our little darling OEM boy, who now is 11 weeks had done a biggi drool with lots of mushed up food into her shoe, it was not a pretty sight lol.....

Stella, I sooooo understand what you are taling about, I used to have danes, and "knock on wood" so far they are the only ones who slung big slobber bobbers up into the ceiling, and I lived though it without magic erasers lol..... The one coming up with them, have forever friends in all giant breed owners, and I am pretty sure I am paying his retirement too as many as I go though in a week.

Soooo Angus is not the first st. to be drool free hehehe that would have made him into the record books though. Start telling all your friends and family, that from now on, they can never ever though old towel away, you'll need every single one of them lol....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 03:17:17 pm »
Nice pic, Jack is handsome.

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2005, 06:57:57 pm »
I too know the ways of this drooling thing! Though with Finn it's not really so much drool as it is he's a very messy drinker. He doesn't close his mouth when he's done and he leaves a trail of water across the room, and it gets his beard all wet, and that's what I get slimed with! Though in his defense, once he makes it to the couch he licks his lips nicely and tries to get it all (TRIES being the operative word!)

Vicki

Offline stjennifer2413

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 01:07:20 pm »
The chunky food drool is pretty bad, I agree.  But the other day I walked by the water bowl and slid across the kitchen and into the side of the fridge.  There was a HUGE lake of water/drool on the floor!  I'm lucky I didn't break my leg.  It looked like they had dumped half the bowl on the floor!  All I can say is wait until summer.  There is nothing like a nice, big rope of slimey drool in your new sandals...

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2005, 02:04:28 pm »
That is great to here...lol... now I know that I am not the only one that has a messy drinker, we are constantly cleaning up puddles ALL the way around the water bowl.  They always lift their heads WAY too early and they dribble water everywhere.