Author Topic: Mokey's brothers!!  (Read 3851 times)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Mokey's brothers!!
« on: November 05, 2005, 03:55:55 pm »
This is so amazing. Mokey's brothers look nothing like her! (well, I guess a little ;)) They look like little fuzzy Irish Wolfhounds, apparently like their mama!! And next weekend I get to actually meet the mama and of course take pictures!!! Woohoo!!! :D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 03:57:01 pm by doghealer »

Kiahpyr

Re: Mokey's brothers!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 03:59:42 pm »
Wow! I can definately see the IW in them. Can't wait to see pics of their mother. Very exciting!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 04:41:04 pm »
Those fuzzy boys are so adorable! So is Mokey of course :)
RIP former BPO

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 01:54:25 am »
AWWWW!!  What adorable little puppies.  You're so right, they look nothing like her!  Mokey's beautifully unique!!! ;D

Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 02:45:22 pm »
They are cute!

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 07:25:15 pm »
Yeah, I am sooo excited to meet the mama. I have been begging the rescue lady to send me pictures of her but she has been too busy. They shut down animal control in her county so everyone is calling her wanting to give her dogs... it's a lot to handle!! But on Saturday she's coming to the monthly adoption event!!!! Woohoo!!! I met Mokey at the last one and all the brothers were there, and my landlords adopted those two scruffy cuties (and named them Fletcher and Watson!!), so we get to see them on occasion!!! Yay!! There was one other brother who looked like Mokey, with short white hair, and he got adopted by someone else.
If the mama indeed looks like an Irish Wolfhound.... welll.... let's just say that Will wants to adopt a female sometime soon and he just happens to love Irish Wolfhounds... you never know... I can sure cross my fingers!!! ;) He is coming with me that day!!!
 ;D

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 08:34:17 pm »
Oh how exciting!!  Her brothers are adorable.  I love scruffy faces.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 12:21:44 pm »
Ok, well adoption day was cancelled so I haven't met mama dog yet. :( But I am going to meet her some time this week!!!  :D

Last night we took Mokey to see her brothers.
At first she did NOT recognize them! She was like, hey get away from me there's no WAY we're related! But then she slowly accepted them and they ran around like crazy and had a great old time!!!
 ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 05:04:20 pm »
They're all so adorable!!!! Thanks for the pictures!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 05:06:24 pm »
OMG I just noticed that Mokey's brother's name is Watson. It fits him perfectly!! :D