Author Topic: Worried about Elmo's legs...  (Read 2790 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Worried about Elmo's legs...
« on: November 05, 2005, 06:51:45 pm »
I was looking at his legs and to me they look bad, I really don't know. I thought I'd take some pics and see what you guys think of them...

"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Worried about Elmo's legs...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 07:14:10 pm »
He's def down on his feet, start giving him some Vitamin C to help that out.  His hocks are kind of funny too, but good food will most likely fix it if it isn't causing him pain.  Was he crated alot?  That'll do it too.
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 08:32:55 pm »
I have nothing to add here, I am sorry!  I just want to say that even though almost all of those pics were of his butt, he is just SOOOOO CUTE!!!
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 08:47:50 pm »
hmmm, i have seen this with less than adequate nutrition.  did you just get him?  if it were mine for the next few weeks i would really make sure he got his vitamins and minerals.  make sure his puppy food is of the highest quality, even supplement with extra vitamins and minerals.  i feed hugo raw and would suggest you at least beefed his puppy food up with some raw meat such as chicken wings or legs.  he can have beef stew pieces and beef rib bones for in between meal snacks.  good nutrition should set him back on track.  good luck!  he is a cutie-pie!
~SHELLIE & HUGO~