Author Topic: What I have learned today  (Read 26760 times)

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
Re: What I have learned today
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2005, 02:09:26 pm »
Today, I learned that no matter how good your friends are and how much you trust them, eventually they will betray you or let you down.  This sucks, but it's true....   :(
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2005, 02:26:10 pm »
Today, I learned that no matter how good your friends are and how much you trust them, eventually they will betray you or let you down. This sucks, but it's true.... :(

I learned this recently too.  It definitely does suck and confirmed for me that once trust is broken, it so hard to repair...somet imes I wonder if it is possible.  :(  On the flip side, I learned out of my situation that I do have two friends that would do anything for me...otherwise they wouldn't have been able to put up with me for the past couple months.  :) 

I'm so sorry you learned this today.  It is a tough pill to swallow.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2005, 02:48:20 pm »
Today I learned I snore really bad (well I already knew this) and that it may be grounds for divorce.  :) 

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2005, 02:57:35 pm »
Today I learned that I cannot trust the auto mechanics at the Ford dealership in my town. They tried to cheat me twice on the same job - caught them both times. They learned that just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm stupid.

I also learned that people who seem nice, can just as nicely turn around and stab you in the back for no apparent reason.

Finally, I learned that after a horrendous day or week, the joys of wrapping yourself up in the warm fur of a big paw are second to none.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2005, 03:14:06 pm »
I learned today {well, last night really} that identical twins are born from the same egg, fraternal from 2 seperate eggs

hehe, thanks Megan  :)
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Anakalia

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2005, 03:17:36 pm »
What I've learned today: Koby loves home made bread! 

Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2005, 03:19:34 pm »

Andi
Oh My!  With butter and honey? that's the best way to eat it.

I love your new avator by the way.  I'm singing the song in my head now.

Anakalia

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2005, 03:36:59 pm »

Andi
Oh My!  With butter and honey? that's the best way to eat it.

I love your new avator by the way.  I'm singing the song in my head now.

Yeah, I've had that song stuck in my head for over a year!  Koby always sleeps like that so Tony and I will bust out the FAME song..... it's so Koby! lol

Koby just likes the plain loaf, no butter, no honey, just the WHOLE LOAF!  I turned my head for one second and he had the whole loaf GONE!!  I can't beleive this dog! ::)

Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2005, 03:40:00 pm »

Yeah, I've had that song stuck in my head for over a year!  Koby always sleeps like that so Tony and I will bust out the FAME song..... it's so Koby! lol

Koby just likes the plain loaf, no butter, no honey, just the WHOLE LOAF!  I turned my head for one second and he had the whole loaf GONE!!  I can't beleive this dog! ::)

Andi
and that was just a snack to him. :)  What a cutie! 

Anakalia

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2005, 04:31:03 pm »
Oh, thank you very much you two.  Now that darn song is stuck in my head.

Join the club  :-\

Sorry, but Koby LIVES for FAME! lol  And Jenn's post also reminded me that I've also learned today, that Jenn likes to almost spit pop and coffee out her mouth when she looks at my avatar! ;D ;D

Andi

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2005, 04:37:58 pm »
I've learned that eating a whole piece of chocolate lasagna from Olive Garden in one sitting is not a good idea.   :P  :P  :P

dohertyswissy

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2005, 04:45:12 pm »
I've learned that I still love ol' 80s rap tunes, specifically "Around the Way Girl" by LL Cool J. 

Oh yeah......{insert me bopping my head while listening to it on Yahoo Music Engine}

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2005, 04:46:53 pm »
I've learned that eating a whole piece of chocolate lasagna from Olive Garden in one sitting is not a good idea.   :P  :P  :P
I've learned that I would like to try eating a whole piece of chocolate lasagna from Olive Garden.
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Kiahpyr

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2005, 04:51:30 pm »
I've learned that I would like to try eating a whole piece of chocolate lasagna from Olive Garden.

Me too!!! Sounds very yummy!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2005, 04:53:40 pm »
Today I learned that if you flirt with a guy, they flirt back!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats