Author Topic: Your Dog's Best Feature...  (Read 9314 times)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Your Dog's Best Feature...
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 05:54:01 pm »
Oh my god I am now even more deeply in love with every dog here. They are all so special I can't even stand it.  ::)  Ahhhhh..... ;D

Offline declanssexymama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Um, I got BIG!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 05:59:27 pm »
Well, Crede's only been with us since Saturday, but I'd have to say his best feature is the way he loves my son already.  Declan is definitely "his boy".  Crede's constantly checking on him, sniffing his face, licking his hands (even when they're clean  ;D) and when we're walking in the stroller, he wants to be right beside Declan.  Of course, I have to pull him back into a heel, but he is really really good with Dec.  We just love him so much! 

Oh yeah, and he has a white spot on the inside tip of his right ear.  We call it his "secret spot".  Shhhhh, it's a secret!
God help me to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005, 07:53:59 pm »
I love Nee's Red stripe on his back when the rest of his markings are Cream.  I love the big cream splotch on his right side. 

I love Hobo's smile, and I love Araby's heart shaped spot.  All of which I don't have pics of.  ;)
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 10:02:16 pm »
Zoey has the best smile ever. You can't look at her smile without a grin on your own face :)
RIP former BPO

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2005, 10:26:52 pm »
all these are just great!  i love reading what all of you love about your dogs!  its so hard to narrow down what hugo's best feature is.  there is so much i love about him.  maybe not his best feature, but one of the cutest things is his black lips and his big rubber nose!  i could just kiss him! 
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2005, 10:48:17 pm »
Gunther's best feature is his big gorgeous head.  I've gotten so many comments on it, it's not even funny.  I've been told so many times that I should have given a shot at showing him, that I regret not trying.  Gunther's face now is not so pretty though.  I just picked him up from my friend's house after staying there for a day, and he's either getting two eye infections, or he has a big black eye, and a smaller black eye.  They did have all wood or tile floors which he was sliding around on alot, so I'm hoping it's black eyes and not an infection.

Keiko's best feature is the most obvious.  Her eyes.  Her blue eye is the palest of blues, and she got the husky eyeliner thing going on, too.  I also love her coat.  She sheds alot, but it is so soft and fluffy.

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2005, 10:53:42 pm »
I love Dozer's eyes. He has that pleading hound look down to an art.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline felicity

• Gnawer
  • Anassa my sweet girl.
    • View Profile
    • Pastel Pet Portraits
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2005, 10:56:26 pm »
I love Farleys wrinkle head and his tail. This is the first dog I have had that has an actual tail. They have all been rottis or schnauzers.

Puck I would have to say his big ol' bowling ball head ;D

awww, they are so cute! and very good photo's, could i maybe use them for portrait practice? not to sell but i'd love to do them because they look so cute lol

i havn't got a photo but if your behind nass sometimes she puts her head down and you can see the sides of her mouth sort of hang down so you can see the inside, it looks so cute and kind of goofy, i'll try to get a photo, i also loe her loose skin under her neck lol

felicity

k2campbell

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2005, 12:38:47 pm »
Everyone - your features are sooooooooo cute - my gosh I love them all so much!

I couldn't pick a fav feature for Kate, have a few:

- I love Kate's eyelashes - they are sooooooo long and 'girly'...

- I love Kate's ears - they are very floppy and she uses them as props.  For example, if Kate is 'showing off' a new toy or treat, she prances around the house with her ears laid back, I'm guessing she puts them back to ensure they don't get in the way of whatever she's showing off (unfortunately, I don't have a pic of this yet)...

- I love Kate's growl (when she's showing off).  It is the best!!!

Icerotti

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2005, 12:46:58 pm »
I love Farleys wrinkle head and his tail. This is the first dog I have had that has an actual tail. They have all been rottis or schnauzers.

Puck I would have to say his big ol' bowling ball head ;D

awww, they are so cute! and very good photo's, could i maybe use them for portrait practice? not to sell but i'd love to do them because they look so cute lol

i havn't got a photo but if your behind nass sometimes she puts her head down and you can see the sides of her mouth sort of hang down so you can see the inside, it looks so cute and kind of goofy, i'll try to get a photo, i also loe her loose skin under her neck lol

felicity

Aw Thank you! Sure, use any photos of ours that you like ;D If you need the originals for a bigger size I can email them to you. Just let me know. I would love to see the work that you do ;)
I love the floppy jowels ;)
Michelle
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 12:50:39 pm by Icerotti »

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2005, 08:52:52 pm »

our favorite part of fumble is his little cowlick on his tail!  He has had it since we got him, and everytime we try to brush it out, it just comes right back!! hehe  :P
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2005, 09:00:11 pm »
I love Willows black spot on her back right leg and her goofy smile with one ear always being flipped over. She is such a cutie

Blair

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2005, 09:01:16 pm »
I have many pics of Grey doing the samething with his ear.... Willow is so freakin cute  :D

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2005, 09:03:38 pm »
Awwwww...thank you - I love that ear thing.  She always has one flipped.

She and Grey look so much alike it is funny

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2005, 09:05:58 pm »
oh and I also love her big hazel eyes