Author Topic: hi all  (Read 3173 times)

ann

hi all
« on: April 28, 2005, 05:36:46 pm »

hi everyone, i'm new here , i have a great akita-x named dakota and 2 boxers madie and scout look forward to reading all about your dogs..........

ann

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: hi all
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 05:41:33 pm »
Hi Ann. Three large dogs sounds like a lot of fun. Cant wait to see come pictures of your fur babies.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 08:30:30 pm »
Ann!...I'm glad to see you made it here!...It looks like a great site!...Just wanted everyone to know that Ann has the most darling & cuddley male Boxer in the world!!!!...Her Akita x is all dog...lol...& Her female Boxer Madie...Well, her nickname is Mad Madie...Need I say more?..lol!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 08:35:37 pm »
Hi and nice to have you with us, me too am looking forward to see some pics of your kids. And to hear a lot more about them.

Welcome and I hope you'll have a fun time here

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

ann

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 05:54:17 pm »

thanks for the nice welcome...look ing around here my dakota might be the small kid on the block for a change..he's 115lbs. and i will try to get some pics ...thanks again

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 10:56:07 pm »
 :D It is interesting when a dog 115 lbs. is the small kid lol... But here are some heavy weight puppies. But I also have two rescues in this company dwarfs, one golden mix and one Siberian Husky, but I need to mention them too here, they would be way too hurt if they thought they were not big enough, shhhyyyy they dont know they are not all that big.

Please bring on the pics, would love to see him.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog