Author Topic: Animal Planet Heroes: Katrina Animal Reunions  (Read 2320 times)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Animal Planet Heroes: Katrina Animal Reunions
« on: November 11, 2005, 02:48:57 pm »
I was just watching Ultimate Zoo and saw a commercial for an Animal Planet Heroes special about Katrina pet reunions. It isn't airing until the 26th, but I wanted to let everyone at BPO know about it because I know how involved some of you were and think that a lot of you would like watching it. I know I plan to tune in.

http://animal.discovery.com/tvlistings/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=116648&gid=0&channel=APL
RIP former BPO

k2campbell

Re: Animal Planet Heroes: Katrina Animal Reunions
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 07:43:00 pm »
Thanks Shangrila!

AP is practically the ONLY channel I ever watch, drives the hubby MAD!  So, he went and bought himself a big screen for the basement - so he can watch his hockey down there, and I can watch my AP upstairs!  Ha ha - but seriously, I do like hockey too - after all - I am Canadian! ;D

Thanks though - I will definitely watch it for sure.  I did some volunteering at the local shelter throughout Katrina, it broke my heart so much to see the animals in Katrina that I needed to get out and help with animals somewhere (even though it wasn't directly related).  Felt good though, except I cried the ENTIRE DAY.  I just wanted to bring them all home with me.  Some people make me sooooooo mad, some of the doggies surrendered (the day I was in) were for the most pathetic reasons, made me sick.

Kel